• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
:clap:Congratulations on OCSM title Miss H, but I cant help feeling low about the results TBH.

Even tho a 1st, 2nd and 5th is a great achievment, I had higher hopes after the earlier rounds.

I suspect CM & AO would have have had some insider help from somewhere. I've googled for aletta ocean's twitter, at a glance it seems as if she barely ever mentioned the contest, so she won without any real effort to campaign.

I said before when 'mackgate' came about, that freeones should consider this contest for registered myfreeones accounts only, no anon voting, so even less chance of any cheating.

Dunno what else to add, apart from congrats again Miss Hybrid a true worthy champion. You made it fun, put in the effort and therefore deserved to win.:clap:

:clap:Congratulations on OCSM title Miss H, but I cant help feeling low about the results TBH.

Even tho a 1st, 2nd and 5th is a great achievment, I had higher hopes after the earlier rounds.

I suspect CM & AO would have have had some insider help from somewhere. I've googled for aletta ocean's twitter, at a glance it seems as if she barely ever mentioned the contest, so she won without any real effort to campaign.

I said before when 'mackgate' came about, that freeones should consider this contest for registered myfreeones accounts only, no anon voting, so even less chance of any cheating.

Dunno what else to add, apart from congrats again Miss Hybrid a true worthy champion. You made it fun, put in the effort and therefore deserved to win.:clap:

I noticed the same same thing TLR. :dunno:

Good Morning the best team that a tart ever had!
What a fantastic result to hold the OCST title!
Obviously I had hoped to win the ET 3 in a row, but it wasn't to be. I hope Aletta Ocean enjoys holding it as much as I did.
5th place overall is a great result also.
Congrats to my girls on here who have done a great job.
I am delighted to see that people are voicing their opinion over the other events. I feel these have somewhat overshadowed the contest. I am still flabbergasted over the zander account. I bet Mariah will be furious when she realises who that was.
Anyway team, I just though I would drop a quick line as I am flat out on some personal things I must do today.
Thank you for the best support and for all the lovely comments on here.
I will be spending a lot of time on my own forum, which I have neglected terribly, so please come in and say hi.
To my own forum members. I have to dash out now but will be there this afternoon.
Kisses
TTC

Goodness, see, didn't I sing high on her attitude? You simply rock, my Miss.Look at her words guys.It's just like a queen speaking to her subjects in high spirit.I wonder she never complains about anything no matter what.
Miss, it has been great interacting with you over all these threads.You are so lively and nurturing.Oh my, I shouldn't read your last post again, because I'm afraid I'll fall for you.I mean it.
Love you our Queen. All your brave Tart Knights are on your side and we would always fight for you till our last.

Goodness, see, didn't I sing high on her attitude? You simply rock, my Miss.Look at her words guys.It's just like a queen speaking to her subjects in high spirit.I wonder she never complains about anything no matter what.
Miss, it has been great interacting with you over all these threads.You are so lively and nurturing.Oh my, I shouldn't read your last post again, because I'm afraid I'll fall for you.I mean it.
Love you our Queen. All your brave Tart Knights are on your side and we would always fight for you till our last.

When they made Miss H, they broke the mold. Truly a remarkable woman and moist amazing OCST.

She will be crowned Miss FreeOnes in the future and I for one cannot wait to be around to witness it.

When they made Miss H, they broke the mold. Truly a remarkable woman and moist amazing OCST.

She will be crowned Miss FreeOnes in the future and I for one cannot wait to be around to witness it.

"When they made Miss H, they broke the mold."

That's very true.

When we talk of this contact, we can't be sure again , because people will be working out on new ways of cheating and manipulating things.
The kind of start she got in the opening of the contact, can you imagine we will end up with the results we have? I just have lost trust on the genuineness of the contest.
She'll be our dearest no matter what.

It makes little difference to me. I have very little doubt that this contest was not moderated honestly and in good faith. I will not likely be participating in another.

MariahXXX made a most insightful post at ... http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...-of-the-2013-Miss-FreeOnes-Look-inside!/page4

COMPULSORY reading for all Miss FreeOnes contestants and voters .

Among other relevant points she mentions ...

"she has 500,000 twitter followers (LMAO!!!!!!) and follows 100,000 people "

Now that constitutes substantial voting power should "she" and/or her followers/followees be inclined to cheat, wouldn't you agree? Even if they didn't.

We have Roald's response to those scurrilous references to cheating, including action taken and "a very sophisticated system that checks the votes as they come in."

And we have the results .....

Welcome to the real world.

I still can't accept that Miss didn't win the title outright but what I find hard to fathom is where all the extra votes came from to push Miss back to 2nd in the EuroBabe category, that I really can't understand, did the whole of the non FOs community somehow decide to vote for the same lady? I don't know, I just feel robbed of my favourite lady winning the titles she deserves.

Not totally happy with the results. But at least Miss Hybrid won the category that matters the most at freeones. Congrats on winning OCST for the second time.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I love Miss. I love her boobs. I love her legs. I love her smile. And most of all I love her wit. Now, let's see some of Miss' sexy body parts!

Good Morning the best team that a tart ever had!
What a fantastic result to hold the OCST title!
Obviously I had hoped to win the ET 3 in a row, but it wasn't to be. I hope Aletta Ocean enjoys holding it as much as I did.
5th place overall is a great result also.
Congrats to my girls on here who have done a great job.
I am delighted to see that people are voicing their opinion over the other events. I feel these have somewhat overshadowed the contest. I am still flabbergasted over the zander account. I bet Mariah will be furious when she realises who that was.
Anyway team, I just though I would drop a quick line as I am flat out on some personal things I must do today.
Thank you for the best support and for all the lovely comments on here.
I will be spending a lot of time on my own forum, which I have neglected terribly, so please come in and say hi.
To my own forum members. I have to dash out now but will be there this afternoon.
Kisses
TTC

Madam tart,
You are nothing but classy.
I admire your sentiment, your grace, and your decorum.
You are fantastic.

That is all.

Reactions: par
Madam tart,
You are nothing but classy.
I admire your sentiment, your grace, and your decorum.
You are fantastic.

That is all.

There can only be one lurkingdirk as well and if I may, I salute you sir.

plus you do realize you have the coolest avatar yes? I think Miss would agree with me on this too.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Smiling from ear to ear as I read all your fantastic messages! ...-- I will reply once I return from my cycle ride.

I have tarted a new thread on my forum http://misshybridforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2082 Freeones Rehab for stressed voters, please free feel to drop in.

On a quick glance around the board, FO does not seem to be a very fun or happy place to be. Just what zander wanted, well she got!

Kisses and thank you to the best, most loyal, witty , funny , stubborn , cohesive , honest and real supporters any tart could wish for.

Respect to my team.

TTC