• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Happy New Year My Lady :partysml:

I've rammed 4 more into your slot today;)

I'm glad I've been voting in the mornings as tomorrow evening, I'll be doing a lot of this :glugglug:

And later I'll probably be walking like :wiggle:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I was starting to doubt your sanity until I realised that you are down under. Still a while to go, but you have a great time and :partysml:
No worries mate, I didn't have any to begin with :D happy new year Larss
You just gota love the down unders.

Remember crocadile dundee and mental as anything , "live it up" just checking mate !!!!

I need to go down.

Where should I go and when?

Miss Going Down

Ahh Lady H you're - pun in a million - wow thats pretty lame lol, .. but I have a couple of ideas ;) ... and as promised just voted for you. It's 9.30 pm new years eve now, going out in about 30 mins. ... So once again have a good one when the time comes. Cheers to all

Happy New Years to everyone
Rane looks like he is the earliest off the mark, lucky dog
and to make sure there are no problems later with parties, I have already voted today and filled Miss Hybrid's slots with much thrusting and ramming to make sure none can slip back out. ;)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Votes still coming in for you from Release The Kink.com with all our love xxx

I think you should give it to me 4 times a day.

Now that I have you here,...I want another catsuit and some new strap-can you you supply me with those?

Miss VVHHH

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'll be in Atlantic City for NYE. I just can't stand to watch that train wreck of Ryan Seacrest trying to be significant and Dick Clark trying to remember how to count backwards from 10.

How did Seacrest inherits this gig? Is he playing Dick Clark as the senile uncle that will sign any papers or does he have compromising photos of Clark with farm animals?

Happy New Year's folks.

Bob

Can you put your birthday off until the second, well 8th actually as I don't think we will know for quite a while.

I will have wanked myself into oblivion by then x

Miss Friigging myself with my fingers, strumminig myself.......etc

For you i will hold off as long as I can!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Here is an identical post which I have just added on the main contest thread.

I hope that you don't mind getting it twicw in such a short space of time

Paste.........................

I am going to have a glass of Chablis now.

If I come back on later I will probably not make a lot of sense and will be adding disgusting photos of myself. See you later if I make it!

If I don't see you before, I hope you have a fabulous New Years Eve, and year.

Pink004.jpg

Kisses

Miss Soon to be on all 4's under the table again

slammed another couple of votes in your box Miss, it's practically over stuffed now.

I want to keep stuffing the box long after this year's contest is over. ;)

:bowdown:

Happy New Year Miss H!

If I come back on later I will probably not make a lot of sense and will be adding disgusting photos of myself. See you later if I make it!

Pink004.jpg

Kisses

I suspect I have just lodged my last 4 votes in the usual deliciously juicy place ... then I saw this outstandingly disgraceful photo ... Wow !! Miss VVHHH ... I am lost for words ... I am overcum ...

C

cindy CD/TV

Pink004.jpg

Kisses

Oh my god, you are simply stunning, Miss. I almost have to brace myself every time I come on this thread, and yet I STILL get left reeling by your incomparable beauty. :bowdown::bowdown: Hope you have a wonderful new year's -- I WISH so much I could be there to share a drink with you :D. But since I can't be there, I've been stuffing your box to capacity with my, um, votes. Regardless of the outcome of the voting, you are #1 in my eyes. :iloveyou:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Wow.. can't believe it's 2011. .. Hope everyone had a good one. :D Just waiting to vote then going out again :beer: