• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
:goodpost: Miss Hybrid Ha Ha !! LMAO :rofl2:

Hmmm, I think you and Holly were going to use those "Heel protectors" aka "Dildo Heel extensions"
in a friendly competition to see who could make the other cum faster ... am I right ?? LOL :yesyes::thumbsup:

You will have to wait and see FB....more pics coming, showing them in use

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I know I should be paying more attention to more important things like the 2 scantily-clad women bent over on the bed in front of a mirror, but what the heck are those things on your heels?

I will give you a few more details...It is a "Hybrid Heel" I designed and made the required hole alterations (using my vintage drill), before mounting it and then mounting it.
The design is in for patent with the name "Miss Hybrid's Horny Heels"
I have demonstrated them in use and they have been very well received.

ban-one

Works for panties
I will give you a few more details...It is a "Hybrid Heel" I designed and made the required hole alterations (using my vintage drill), before mounting it and then mounting it.
The design is in for patent with the name "Miss Hybrid's Horny Heels"
I have demonstrated them in use and they have been very well received.

Thank you :)

#TittyTuesday :bowdown::boobsqueez::rubbel: :drool1::drool1::drool1:
This is stunning photo is definitely one of Miss Hybrid's BEST EVER TITTY TUESDAY pics ... Ohhhh yeah !!:yesyes::boobies::thumbsup:

CUAgHRlW4AAbnXM.jpg:large

ban-one

Works for panties

ban-one

Works for panties
#ThongThursday :drool1:
I see Misss Hybrid has a candle handy just incase the lights go out :yesyes::boobies::hybrid:

CUKSiagXAAExwKJ.jpg:large

This pic brings to mind something I've been wondering for a while in regards to your piercings, Miss, which is what they must feel like not just during the day, but during sex for both you and the guy. I look at them, and one the one hand it's kind of hot, but on the other, it seems like having metal rings down there might not feel all that good during sex.