• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I hope you will excuse a little C&P from the main thread..

Thank you for the stunning support of my bid to be Miss FreeOnes 2014. We have a huge way to go but it is going very well, thanks to the members and the girls on here.

These photos show where I view my dogging area from. I have made a clearing in the wood and advertised it. I had to get my hands dirty to get it off... the ground but now it is going along quite nicely.

DoggingSpy011.jpg

DoggingSpy031.jpg

DoggingSpy043.jpg

DoggingSpy095.jpg

DoggingSpy132.jpg

DoggingSpy142.jpg

I hope you like them.

Miss Hybrid

Ps

The full set is on my charity store, if you fancy throwing some dusty credits to a good cause

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Love the pictures of you looking gorgeous in and out of the coat, along with your motivating innuendos ;)

This is the charge I needed... time to vote again!

If I knew you were spying on me I would have dressed accordingly!

Thank you for the stunning support of my bid to be Miss FreeOnes 2014. We have a huge way to go but it is going very well, thanks to the members and the girls on here.

These photos show where I view my dogging area from. I have made a clearing in the wood and advertised it. I had to get my hands dirty to get it off... the ground but now it is going along quite nicely.

DoggingSpy011.jpg

DoggingSpy031.jpg

DoggingSpy043.jpg

DoggingSpy095.jpg

DoggingSpy132.jpg

DoggingSpy142.jpg

I hope you like them.

Miss Hybrid

Ps

The full set is on my charity store, if you fancy throwing some dusty credits to a good cause

Nice boots. Between them, the coat, and the spotting scope you're holding have you could make a pretty sexy pirate. Now all you need is the hat, and of course the ship. I'm sure finding a crew wouldn't be that hard. There would be many volunteers for the job.

Yes, Miss Pirate Hybrid. Let us set sail and plunder that booty.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Nice boots. Between them, the coat, and the spotting scope you're holding have you could make a pretty sexy pirate. Now all you need is the hat, and of course the ship. I'm sure finding a crew wouldn't be that hard. There would be many volunteers for the job.

I see Ricky added a drawing...I have some pics too.!

DoggingSpy011.jpg

DoggingSpy031.jpg

DoggingSpy043.jpg

DoggingSpy095.jpg

DoggingSpy132.jpg

DoggingSpy142.jpg

I hope you like them.

Miss Hybrid

Ps

So it was you who was watching me in the shower;)

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Yes, Miss Pirate Hybrid. Let us set sail and plunder that booty.
Did someone say :booty:... I will be joining in, let's see how many we have now :crowdgrin

I just stuffed in my Saturday vote in your box Miss.

Enjoy your weekend everyone and keep on stuffing her box :hatsoff: