• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Well done team, we have done the unbelievable.

The first ever win of a round of the main event!

Last to first in 5 years!

Thank you for looking after me.

Miss Hybrid feeling VVH&H

My pleasure........ Nice to read you feel very very happy and horny, or is very very horny and happy? (I guess that means vvh&h)?

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Some pictures - click on them and you will see more pictures in the same set.

Congrats on the Round 1 win my dear, BUT Team Tart's work is far from done and we'll have to THRUST even HARDER for you in Round 2 !!:hybrid:
I see you're currently in 2nd place in Round 2 so it's time for ALL of us to do some more heaving lifting to get our TTC back on TOP again, OK !! :thumbsup:

GO TEAM TART !! IN THRUST WE TRUST ... EVERYDAY !!!!

063gQjM.jpg

Training005.jpg

Thank you for these great pics guys.

:cow:The voting mascot and I are ready for Round 2, let's make it another Knock Out for Miss Hybrid:coolthumb:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Crikey, you have all been busy.

Great to see so much activity!

We are number 2, 10 hours into the second round and others are getting twitter jitter. The facts are though that we have already nailed the first round. It is 1 nil.

We just carry on doing what we do.

Miss Hybrid

TTC

Ps I will catch up with all missed messages, Eric, in the morning xxx

We are number 2, 10 hours into the second round and others are getting twitter jitter. The facts are though that we have already nailed the first round. It is 1 nil.

We just carry on doing what we do.

Miss Hybrid

TTC

Ps I will catch up with all missed messages, Eric, in the morning xxx

As our Queen Tart said we must just CARRY ON and do what we do BEST!! >>>> THRUSTING >>>
Just remember, it's a vote for Miss Hybrid EVERYDAY ONLY in the Miss Freeones Category !!
That's the only way we can MAXIMIZE the votes for her to get back on TOP again where she belongs, OK !! :thumbsup:
Anyway spread the word, and recruit more of your friends to vote our Team Tart Cummander and GO TEAM TART !!!!!!
Here's another great drawing by Riccardo as always >>>>

FreeOnesContest043.jpg

Thanks Flyboy and thanks to Riccardo for the nice drawning. :thumbsup:

The British invented soccer, so they know how to stuff something in a box he he.
1 vote in Miss Hybrids' box isn't too much to ask, come on lads.. do it!

Good luck in round 2 Miss Hybrid :thumbsup:

As our Queen Tart said we must just CARRY ON and do what we do BEST!! >>>> THRUSTING >>>
Just remember, it's a vote for Miss Hybrid EVERYDAY ONLY in the Miss Freeones Category !!
That's the only way we can MAXIMIZE the votes for her to get back on TOP again where she belongs, OK !! :thumbsup:

FreeOnesContest043.jpg

Flyboy and Ricky said it all!
Round 2, vote 2, place 2… hoping for #1 back soon!

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Team member reporting another day of voting for Miss Hybrid in category "Miss FreeOnes".

Here's to bringing it back to #1 soon :thumbsup:

I'm so proud of myself. Managed to stuff Miss H's box TWICE in a couple of hours. Didn't even need a little blue pill. Of course, with Miss H posting such awesome pics....no further motivation is needed.:)