• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
All of the best to everyone in 2014.

I have a concern. A recent discussion with our beloved Miss called for a recipe for Beef Stroganoff. I shared a recipe with her with some options. I clearly told her to pick ONLY ONE of the options in preparation. Did she listen? No, she dumped everything into the pot and said it turned out marvelous. I know first hand that this mixture would produce a glop of shit that wild dingoes would turn away. Is there that much difference between chemical engineering and cooking? She really wants to learn but...I don't know. Felix and others are in the manor. Are they not watching what is going on? I don't want this woman getting hurt or sick. It also may affect her boobies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
All of the best to everyone in 2014.

I have a concern. A recent discussion with our beloved Miss called for a recipe for Beef Stroganoff. I shared a recipe with her with some options. I clearly told her to pick ONLY ONE of the options in preparation. Did she listen? No, she dumped everything into the pot and said it turned out marvelous. I know first hand that this mixture would produce a glop of shit that wild dingoes would turn away. Is there that much difference between chemical engineering and cooking? She really wants to learn but...I don't know. Felix and others are in the manor. Are they not watching what is going on? I don't want this woman getting hurt or sick. It also may affect her boobies.

Dear BJB, I think you should try with all the options... I used an oxo cube instead of the beef broth and chicken soup instead of mushroom. I used fillatio steak too. I also added double cream, garlic, carrots and celery ...

I served it in a bog of rice...

My boobies are fine, click them and see for yourself...

butt Felix has a sore arse... You may also click to see why!

Miss Can't Cook...

vanlee1

IMAGINE
My boobies are fine, click them and see for yourself...
Oh thank goodness, not that this is the only thing I took away from the conversation.... something about "fillatio steak".

butt Felix has a sore arse... You may also click to see why!
Fantastic photo with the riding crop... Felix is the lucky one.

Miss Can't Cook...
But she has many other talents we desire.

Thank you again Miss Hybrid.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Happy New Year from RickY.

file.php

What a talent.

Mister L, can you remember where I put that drawing I did, the one with the house in the hill?

Miss Tartist

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Happy New Year from RickY.

file.php

What a talent.

Mister L, can you remember where I put that drawing I did, the one with the house in the hill?

Miss Tartist
I can only see your text and not the drawing in your post Miss.

Dear Miss,

since I see no drawing - just in case you forgot to post, here it is:

View attachment 335782
I can see the drawing when I click on the attachment (pending approval).

I agree, very talented.

vanlee1

IMAGINE