• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I had a fantastic time thankyou. I just took a small camera and my chopping board and relaxed on the nudist beach. There were some rather interesting goings on and coming offs!

More about that later, for now I am going to catch up with ,my site and find something to add on pics OCSM of the week, now that I am able to!

Kisses

Miss H

MissHybrid

Welcome home, Miss. You'll find me tied up in the dungeon, where you left me.

Obviously you were still able to get out to vote!!!!! GGRRRR

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Holy shit! Is that tart still around?

MissHybrid

bobjustbob

Is that a welcome back Bob or have you changed my name? How are the horses doing?

Yes. That was a welcome back Bob. They are being raised very tender. Don't rush your order, there will be plenty to go around for the holiday season so don't worry. In fact, look for butcher markdowns at every club chain and Aldi.

bobjustbob

Also, have you ever heard of The Jersey Shore? There really is one. Search Jersey Shore rentals.

But let me get back to what I forgot. You know how much I love you, right? Where should I put you in my 15 favorite babes? Before you answer, don't answer. I have 14 favorite babes and can't add Miss What's Her Name to my list. It's not like I can't find my way over to Tart Town. So, yea, you can not be one of my top 15 babes.

You know? Fuck it. I don't need a 15th favorite babe.

What was that thing with the 60 day fitness thing? Biking. Were you looking to work something off? Did someone call you fat in your gold dress? I will square off with them.