• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
That is me back to TTHQ, I will see you all a little later this morning. You have done a perfect job from testing to final. I am so proud of you and I bet Petra and Roald are too!

Kisses

Miss Team Commander

.-.. --- ...- . .-.. -.-- - --- ... . . .- .-.. .-.. - .... . -- . ... ... .- --. . ... -.-. --- -- .. -. --. .. -. .-.-.- -. --- --- -. . --. --- - - --- --- .- -. -. --- -.-- . -.. .. -.. --- -. .----. - - .... .. -. -.- ..--..

Well, nobody was required, or forced, to play with the code.

I wanted to negative rep you but it wouldn't allow me. Do you know how long it took me to translate your morse code from the other thread? Ugh!

I'll be here in the morning but I have a question. We know when the voting ends but does anyone know when will the results be posted?

I guess that will be AFTER voting ends... ???

Look at everyone here! Blimey, thank you so much for getting up to do this, if you are in this part of the world. Or staying .....elsewhere.

What a lovely time I have had.

What do we do now.....?

After all this frenetic thrusting, poking and stuffing how about a long slow lazy Saturday morning fuck?

Good morning Miss Hybrid, Goodnight America, Good morning Europe :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

I put in three votes in that hot box.

Now it's time for some coffee.
Then I will go to church and pray for a great victory for the only one :bowdown:

Well that's it.....my last three votes all inserted into Miss H's well used box. And to think that my thrusting has got stronger as the competition has gone on - all that winter training has really paid off.

And what a pleasurable experience it's been too........now go get those trophies!

The contest is over and i'm already suffering from ptsd(Postthrust stuffing disorder). Good luck Miss, and i hope you take the triple crown this year.

MissHybrid

Be here 12 hours from now and you should be okay.

Butt of course! :D

I love a good inyourendo x

Just had a quick look at the timers, I can vote again in 10 hrs time and the contest ends in 13 hours time, so I can vote again from 04.00 hrs to 07.00 hrs GMT.

I shall be up at four. :yesyes:

Three

Yes, Miss, I do want some just for triple checking.

O, and yes those were three very bad's indeed.

Mister Par, I think you need a bit of correctional therapy. See me later

MissHybrid

According to that satisfying big smile it must be in your butt, I guess. Very deep, I think. Butt to be sure, need to triple check.

Correct and I had driven quite a distance with some awful pot holes in the road...

So that means I could do a Quick Three tomorrow morning till 08:00 ( GMT +1)

You did me again...

MissHybrid

Technically it's Hebrew and not Jewish but otherwise it's spot on.

I got 3 more votes waiting in the wings and I would like to use them on you Miss H.

Also thank you to everyone who has given me some + rep throughout the ballot stuffing. I was looking forward to getting to participate as a member since the get go and while I certainly did not have a perfect record, Miss H is the only individual who received at least two votes from me everyday of the voting process.

Plus I made sure to stuff her box numerous times with 3 votes in the final round something I could not do for anyone else. Miss H deserves it and I believe her rightful place on top just needs to be officially announced and what a view from the top it will be :)

Thank you for the very kind words. I appreciate your comment. All we can do is cross our fingers open our legs and masturbate wait. Why doesn't that strike through work, have I done it wrong?

I will be holding daily therapy sessions to help...

Miss VVHHH

MissHybrid

and i would watch EVERY second of it!

why? what are we doing in the morning?

just counting along in japanese and hebrew, Miss

Hey Doc, that sounds like a Horse racing track, I bet BJB knows it.

Thank you for all the help this year, you have been a star xxx

MissHybrid

For last day voting please use this box model! :D
View attachment 273479
:wave2: :suspicious:

Pure genius. I knew the moment that a 2 hour window was mentioned, that Ricky would deliver one x

Thank you my dear friend for all the drawings which have brought real humour to this contest. You have been so kind. You have not misses a single vote.

Kisses

Team Tart Commander