• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Pay attention in class or else...

Giff2.gif

Miss Very Strict

With your hands on approach Miss, I'd be at attention all right. :drool2:

Could you explain it to me please Who??? I have never worked it out...

Votes from people that are not logged in count only 1/4 of a vote (mostly from twitter)

Votes made from an account that have never posted are counted as 1 vote

After posting, newbie accounts (Less than 6 months old) can raise their vote power based on how much they post
Less than 50 posts 1.5x per vote
50 to 100 posts count 2x per vote
More than 100 counts 2.5x per vote.

Rookie accounts (6 months to 1 year old) raise their vote power like this:
Less than 50 posts, 2x per vote
50 to 100 posts, 2.5x per vote
More than 100 posts, 3x per vote

Veteran accounts (1 to 3 years old) raise their vote power like this
Less than 50 posts, 2.5x per vote
50 to 100 posts, 3x per vote
More than 100 posts, 3.5x per vote

Seasoned Vets (accounts 3 to 5 years old) raise their vote power like this
Less than 50 posts, 3x per vote
50 to 100 posts, 3.5x per vote
More than 100 posts, 4x per vote

Hall of Fame accounts (accounts more than 5 years old) raise their vote power like this
Less than 50 posts, 3.5x per vote
50 to 100 posts, 4x per vote
more than 100 posts, 5x per vote

So if your like Eric Lindross, your 3 votes count as much as 15 votes, or 60 of the .25 (twitter) votes

And that's why I've been trying to call out when someone is getting close to gaining more voting power, it makes a great deal of difference.

Okay, enough seriousness. Lets get back to having fun and getting Miss Hybrid that Triple-header: Miss Freeones, Eurotart, and Best OCSM!

I know there's a story thread somewhere else on FO's, but this is an abridged one I have of Miss Hybrid....hope you all are fantasizing about giving Miss H one....or 3

Miss H turned and retrieving the cage key from around her neck, quickly freed the restrained cock. In one quick movement she tossed it away and gobbled up his manhood, sucking strongly on it as she pulled away her head. The blood quickly flowed back into his penis and it wasn’t long before he was ramrod straight again.

‘I want you to fuck her pussy. I want you to fuck her cunt and I want you to cum all over her arse. Then I’m going to lick it all up, then I’m going to share it with her mouth.’

After all the previous restraint, he was on her like a rabid dog. His huge cock speared her hole in one easy movement. She was dripping with her own juices.

‘Look at that lovely arsehole. I want you to spunk over it so I can lick it up,’ Miss H moaned. ‘Come on I want you to cum all over her. I’ll hold her cheeks open while you fuck her.’ Miss Hybrid lowered her head next to her bum, ready for his cum load.

It didn’t take long for his thrusting to quicken as he neared his climax.’ Come on, I’m ready and waiting for your spunk,’ Miss H encouraged. Well he didn’t need too much encouragement. She grabbed his ball sack and started to massage them to the same rhythm as his thrusting. That was enough for him, he pulled his cock from the Pets soaked pussy and with a single squeeze he exploded a hot stream of spunk which arched up over the Pets back, landing on the brown sofa in front of her. The second spurt landed on her upper bum cheek, then a third in the same spot, the fourth found its mark perfectly, spraying onto her arsehole. Again another spurt found the perfect spot, and another. That was it, he was spent.

Miss Hybrid then started to lick the Pet’s arse and cheeks, trying desperately to collect as much cum as she could get into her mouth before moving forward. The Pet dropped back down to the floor so that her head was below Miss Hybrid, who let out a long line of drool that dropped directly into the Pet’s mouth. Then the two played with each others tongues, flicking one against the other, exchanging the man’s spunk between them, finally locking their mouths together, their tongues playing privately.

Hall of Fame accounts (accounts more than 5 years old) raise their vote power like this
Less than 50 posts, 3.5x per vote
50 to 100 posts, 4x per vote
more than 100 posts, 5x per vote

Well I'll be. Even at an average of 0.14 posts per day, my 6+ years of membership, and stellar 322 posts actually gives me maximum Hall of Fame voting power.

Uuuuunlimited powwwerrrrrrrr!!!!

GIFSoup

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Well I'll be. Even at an average of 0.14 posts per day, my 6+ years of membership, and stellar 322 posts actually gives me maximum Hall of Fame voting power.

Uuuuunlimited powwwerrrrrrrr!!!!

and my 5.97 has only brought me 4X. i feel so weak.

Just finished thrusting my latest thr33 into Miss Hybrid's box!

Stuffing is getting much harder as your box is getting rather full, but they got there in the end.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Just finished thrusting my latest thr33 into Miss Hybrid's box!

Stuffing is getting much harder as your box is getting rather full, but they got there in the end.

is that why? i thought it was because what i was stuffing in there was so large...