• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
How do you get through the metal detector at the airport with all those genital piercings? Has that ever been an issue?

Yes I always bleep and its fun when I get taken to a cubicle. I sometimes wear heavier ones. They know before they take me to the cubicle what they are. I have been frigged off countless times by the girl doing the searches .

• Love
Reactions: sj1
Yes I always bleep and its fun when I get taken to a cubicle. I sometimes wear heavier ones. They know before they take me to the cubicle what they are. I have been frigged off countless times by the girl doing the searches .

:eek:
Wait, now. You mean they get frisky with you, or you just find it exciting when they "pat you down?"

Cause if they're getting frisky, you should get video. Your website would explode if you did...

:thumbsup:

Searching for clit piercings at an airport. Where do I sign up for that job? :wave2:

bluejohdsss002.jpg
Oooh! You can't hide it from me.
I know what you're doing :sing:

. . .eating a Curly Wurly!
:rubbel:

:thumbsup:

Searching for clit piercings at an airport. Where do I sign up for that job? :wave2:

I'd sign up for that job too if it were always Miss H. coming through.

Trouble is, not everyone with clit piercings look like her. Let me just mention Dennis Rodman. Do you want to do a grope search for him too?

Wait. That sounds fine too. Never mind. Carry on.

^
You know what. Let's both sign up for this job. I'll take the ladies, you take the men, capiche? :thumbsup:

What should we call our new enterprise.."Airport Handy-work Inc." ? "The Piercing Patters"?

MissHybrid

Wait, now. You mean they get frisky with you, or you just find it exciting when they "pat you down?"

Cause if they're getting frisky, you should get video. Your website would explode if you did...

Not patting down , fingering me, in the cubicle. They do it professionally but just grab their head and kiss them they dont mind being fingered too. Strange thing they shakeas you touch them and their pussies are always soaking.

• Love

MissHybrid

Oooh! You can't hide it from me.
I know what you're doing :sing:

. . .eating a Curly Wurly!

No sucking on a straight ee waiteee.xxx

MissHybrid

^
You know what. Let's both sign up for this job. I'll take the ladies, you take the men, capiche? :thumbsup:

What should we call our new enterprise.."Airport Handy-work Inc." ? "The Piercing Patters"?

or.. if you would like to be fingered step this way?

MissHybrid

dont kid yourself , they spot people like me a mile off. you bleep they get their table tennis bat detector out. pass it over your crutch it bleeps. she looks at you . you follow and she is already soaked. Its about a 50% hit rate but I am wearing heavier gauge rings to try and improve on that.

At shiffol? holland I got banged by one of the male security staff.. that was fun xx

dont kid yourself , they spot people like me a mile off. you bleep they get their table tennis bat detector out. pass it over your crutch it bleeps. she looks at you . you follow and she is already soaked. Its about a 50% hit rate but I am wearing heavier gauge rings to try and improve on that.

At shiffol? holland I got banged by one of the male security staff.. that was fun xx

o ur photo beeped on my computer's security check point, i better finger i mean check u :thefinger