• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
We carry on for the next 11 months

FreeOnesContest043.jpg

That's right, Team Tart will CARRY ON as usual and just keep drooling over our Sexy Cummander Tart of course !! :drool1: :boobies:
Just as Riccardo drew perfectly !! :thumbsup:

GO T3AM TART !!! :glugglug:

"HYBRID WINS 12 HOURS SEBRING"

IT was a motorsports weekend the last one.
F1
12 hours of sebring....now ,before start casting stones at me accusing me of goin off topic,let me explain what this has to do with Miss Hybrid.

To the most familiarized with motorsports know The Audi e-tron dominated 12 hours of sebring..their biggest oposition in the 24 hours of lemans will be the toyota LMP1...
Well....
Both Audi And Toyota cars are Hybrid and use Hybrid technology,therefor clearly in a subtile way they support Miss Hybrid and are the proof that Hybrid techonolgy is a WINNER!!!!

For thos think the post was too long or confuse i ll resume it all in one sentence.... Vote For Miss Hybrid,belive me...everybody wins...

AND THIS ONE,,THIS POST ONLY I WILL COPY PAST to the main thread soon,...i wonder if this is contagious...heheheh

Blimey, that is serious!

Thank you for sending me it. Will you be going on tour at all?
Team Tart is such a talented team...
Kisses
Miss Hybrid
Ps Would you play me one by "The Beautiful South"
You are moist kind. And we are indeed quite serious. Metal is heavy business. :banger:

No tour planned. No budget for such ambitions. :crying:

I had to look up "The Beautiful South." We play very few songs by other people, but I think they could get a proper cast-iron treatment. I can't promise the result will pleasant to anyone's ears, though.

Or a threesome?
It would be terrible if I were to get sucked into something so debauched. :bedbounce:

Isn't Mandy stunning and so innocent... looking but don't be fooled, she is very naughty.
Oh, I am familiar with Mandy's work. The faux innocence is what makes that pic so arousing. :bounce:

After watching your video, i am amazed you have the strength !
Perhaps you're not grasping the nature of a drummer... we are always ready to pound.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

MissHybrid

That's right, Team Tart will CARRY ON as usual and just keep drooling over our Sexy Cummander Tart of course !! :drool1: :boobies:
Just as Riccardo drew perfectly !! :thumbsup:

GO T3AM TART !!! :glugglug:

Keep it up FlyBoy ...

dot dot dot

MissHybrid

"HYBRID WINS 12 HOURS SEBRING"

IT was a motorsports weekend the last one.
F1
12 hours of sebring....now ,before start casting stones at me accusing me of goin off topic,let me explain what this has to do with Miss Hybrid.

To the most familiarized with motorsports know The Audi e-tron dominated 12 hours of sebring..their biggest oposition in the 24 hours of lemans will be the toyota LMP1...
Well....
Both Audi And Toyota cars are Hybrid and use Hybrid technology,therefor clearly in a subtile way they support Miss Hybrid and are the proof that Hybrid techonolgy is a WINNER!!!!

For thos think the post was too long or confuse i ll resume it all in one sentence.... Vote For Miss Hybrid,belive me...everybody wins...

... three... have you noticed Antonio the unbelievable occurrence of the number three

MissHybrid

You are moist kind. And we are indeed quite serious. Metal is heavy business. :banger:

No tour planned. No budget for such ambitions. :crying:

I had to look up "The Beautiful South." We play very few songs by other people, but I think they could get a proper cast-iron treatment. I can't promise the result will pleasant to anyone's ears, though.

It would be terrible if I were to get sucked into something so debauched. :bedbounce:

Oh, I am familiar with Mandy's work. The faux innocence is what makes that pic so arousing. :bounce:

Perhaps you're not grasping the nature of a drummer... we are always ready to pound.

Wait till I tell the beautiful south!

Thank you for being such a great sport mister Erotika...

Your support over the years has been just perfect!

Kisses

Miss Hybrid....

Excellent pancake tossing demonstration !

This would make for a a top rating TV cookery series !

The cooking outfit would do it, even if very little cooking ever got done !

Did I tell you I have a brand new, sooper dooper strapon? ...

Yes I know you know. Well Pet is coming over this week and is very excited at the thought...

Yes pass the hat round and see if we can get a collection going...

I'm so happy to hear Pet is coming around this week !

I'm sure you'll make her feel EXTREMELY welcome!

As for Pet being very excited, I do detect signs of excitement here at the thought of what is expected to follow her arrival!

Wish I was there to help !

As for the collection, should we surpass our target, the extra could go towards the minting of some

Miss No. 1 EuroTart coins (medallions?) to commemorate the biggest campaign yet by Team Tart ...

Now there's an idea !

Well done that man !

As for the collection, should we surpass our target, the extra could go towards the minting of some

Miss No. 1 EuroTart coins (medallions?) to commemorate the biggest campaign yet by Team Tart ...

Now there's an idea !

Well done that man !
coin.jpg

:goodpost: I second that idea !! Riccardo's coin design is just AMAZING :thumbsup: