• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I am pleased I went down well xxx

Damn me Lady,,,you have a way with words like know other....luv it and the only good thing about being in different time zones,,, is when I finally pass out your still fresh in my head, lol

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Damn me Lady,,,you have a way with words like know other....luv it and the only good thing about being in different time zones,,, is when I finally pass out your still fresh in my head, lol

Dude, stay tuned and stay in touch. Visit and join her site for free. It only gets better. Take some time to read her previous posts. Who knows? You may get into The Mob.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
MsHybridMariah.jpg

She is going to get it. xxx

I just had a Heart Attack when you Said: "Metalgrounds" on the video, Your voice an accent are way too perfect!!!!

here in Costa Rica is coffee time (3:15 pm) would you like to share a cup of coffee with me? and some cookies!!

MissHybrid

I need to start again with my sticking you in my box list.
Will everyone who is voting for me stick it up on the main contest thread.

I plan something very special tomorrow night, for all names on the thread.

In fact I will do it for all today's list and any new ones, cut off midnight tonight. If you did get chance though, please mention you are voting for me on the main thread.

There are only a few days left of this round and hopefully I will be through to the next. If so, I hope to keep you all very entertained.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

I will let you know on the main thread when I can vote again in about 4 hours

Now if you don't mind I am going to be distracted for a bit thinking about you doing something special and also sticking it in your box

I need to start again with my sticking you in my box list.
Will everyone who is voting for me stick it up on the main contest thread.

I plan something very special tomorrow night, for all names on the thread.

In fact I will do it for all today's list and any new ones, cut off midnight tonight. If you did get chance though, please mention you are voting for me on the main thread.

There are only a few days left of this round and hopefully I will be through to the next. If so, I hope to keep you all very entertained.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Just voted for you again moving you from 14th to 13th...there's hope

I will vote for you in one hour :)

MissHybrid

I will let you know on the main thread when I can vote again in about 4 hours

Now if you don't mind I am going to be distracted for a bit thinking about you doing something special and also sticking it in your box

Thank you sweetie xxx

Oh dear, silly me. I have watched and there is not a chance for me to try and sat I said Ars, I clearly said Arse. To compound the error I spanked my derriere at exactly the same instant.

Miss Hybrid makes "cocking up" an art form xx

Miss Cock up

Ps

That's an idea xx

I like it just the way you did it. Oh yes indeed. :yesyes: