• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I found it, I found it! :) :wave2:
It is also at Rochefort. And the Manneken behind you is the French comedian Raymond Devos :D

Well done Ricky

Rickywins087.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

If you like Raymond Devos (not as much as the girl who is sitting on his statue, of course), and if you speak a little french...

Thank you DJ

MissHybrid

Uh oh....double trouble

I am just about to go out for a ride....I wish Mandy was coming too.

What a fantastic drawing, RickY it really is amazing. Thank you so much!

Would someone add it to the vote thread if you get a moment, i am sure everyone will love it, #WellAllExcept1

Miss VVHHH

I managed to squeeze of three more votes into all your boxes again today.

Sitting here waiting for the inaugural Aussie F1 race, and the accompanying V8 Supercar races to download. Still absolutely dog tired after playing a double set last night, and yet I managed to get 3 up, 3 in, and 3 off, all with full thrust. Looks like it's back to bed for me.

MissHybrid

I have been bad because I have not been putting in all of my three votes to Miss Hybrid, but I have been voting for her at least once everyday. I have a strong feeling she will win two out of three categories. Thanks to the rest of the Team Tart members. You guys and gals have been awesome

Voted Three times on Monday and then voted once every other day since then. Best of luck and love to the queen tart

Well done Mister V, I am relieved to hear that!

Miss Relieved

MissHybrid

Wow, thank you so much.

Not going to lie. I've had a trouser accident. :yesyes:

I hope I understood that correctly xxx

Thank you for all the support on Twitter Carl xx

MissHybrid

coin.jpg

This drawing is one of my favorites ever by Riccardo because it has ALOT of meaning to me !! :thumbsup: :hybrid:

In Miss Hybrid our Miss Euro Tart, I TRUST and THRUST !!!!! :bowdown::boobies:

As usual, I just THRUSTED 3 more times into Miss Hybrid's tight box !! :nannerf1: :nannerf2::love-smi:

Like I've said ... Miss Hybrid is really counting on 3 votes everyday from ALL her loyal Team Tart members on here and
I just hope everyone on TT has their PRIORITIES straight because we can't assume she's still leading in any of her categories ??:eek:
As always she's been doing an INCREDIBLE job in the contest again this year interacting with everyone posting and has really shown her
appreciation by doing all those special Fan sign photos for all of us and also posting her Euro Tour videos and photo quizzes also. :D
Miss Hybrid is having FUN and is running a clean contest and as Who??? said, she would rather lose fair than cheat to win !!
I also know it's hard for some of you right now since we only have 3 votes in 6 categories for the Final Round, so even if you can
only give her 1 or 2 votes a day, just make sure you give Miss Hybrid as many votes as you can EVERYDAY, OK !!
If we ALL our part on Team Tart we have a good shot of making HISTORY in the Miss Free Ones Contest with a Hat-Trick Win for Miss Hybrid !!:hatsoff:

GO TEAM TART !!!!! :thumbsup:

Keep up the great work FlyBoy. You must spend hours on these posts.

Thank you for making the effort xx

Miss TTC

- - - Updated - - -

This one is fucking AWESOME if that's even enough! :bowdown:

Thank you Maley x

MissHybrid

Yes Flyboy69, I endorse those sentiments absolutely!
We are approaching D Day shortly and NOTHING can be taken for granted in this historic bid for immortality ...
So I will be giving Miss H 3 (Three) votes every day ... which fortunately is just enough
to cover the 3 (Three) categories in which the reigning Miss Euro Tart and Miss OCSM is entered ...

I just wish I had a few of those Euro Tart No. 1 coins ...

Dear Xandro, I wish I had three of them x

MissHybrid

Just finished thrusting another 3 votes for Miss Hybrid!

I must say that it gets better and better with each thrust!

Thank You Mister Who? Three is the magic number x

- - - Updated - - -

thats why i wait until after you go. that way mine are even better!

Thank you Doc for sticking three more in. Only four days to go x

MissHybrid

Happy St. Patrick's Day Miss H. :) Will you be venturing out to the local PUB to celebrate?

Maybe you'll have one Pint, or possibly two or maybe 3?

One, two, three thrusts into that box of yours........now I'm done until tomorrow :)

Roger, I will be shortly going and having a hot batch and a glass of cold chabers. i have just done the first ride of the year and it was bloody freezing.

Then I will have the bottle x

MissHybrid

Flyboy just kindly dropped me a PM encouraging me to keep up with this thread! Yes, I've been voting for you, Miss Hybrid. 3 votes daily since day one ... In the hopes that you win the elusive Triple Crown! I just wish there were another category ... Best Nipples! :drawheart:

Well done and thank you for bothering. Thanks for the post here too, please keep it up x

- - - Updated - - -

3 more stuffings this moaning... I AM IN 3 MODE !!!

Love it DJ xxxxx

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

Unfaltering......unwavering........unleashed...........all 3 pounded deep into Miss H's increasingly tight box xx

You really are getting the hang of this are you. I love calling you Spooky, much better than '?

MissHybrid

Grand Prix Sunday sees an early riser and 3 firmly planted in the expectant receptacle.

Well done mister L, I will watch the highlights later if they are on?

MissHybrid

Another day, another 3 votes for Miss!...I gave you three long and deep thrusts since my wifi has been screwy tonight/morning. Got it working just in time to get those votes in 'phew' ;)

Well done Jlm Jim. Thank you for all the thrusting. I hope you can manage another 4 days?