• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Scratchyyyyyyy ....
I may add i am flattered as i ve just been bad repped and insulted by another dear lady in the contest..apprently she did not find funny our campaign for pencils pens and nipple clamps...thank God I never followed her on twitter...baaahahahahhahaha.....
Now this just shows we are doin somethin right...so lets keep the thrusting and stuffing continuing ,shall we?

HAHAHAHA.......did you bite her dog :)

Give Miss H 3 votes every day without fail ... the future of the civilized world may depend on it !

The end is nigh, and Miss H requires all of her admirers to give it to her every day !

I did !

And it was wonderful !

I rocked the vote 3 times for ya M'Lady!!!

I was just thinking with all the thrusting being done to your box.....you should be in orbit here soon!!

International Space Tart??!!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I didn't see any votes from you, and the lists is compiled from voters. I knew however that you would be giving me three a day, even if you could not be arsed to tell me so.

Miss In Spanking Mood

Huh I told you I was giving you three multiple times already!

In fact, I was giving you three a day every day through round one and two....

But now in round three I have to admit I'm giving you three a day anymore. I know I'm not a good minion. :( It's just that Jaana and Bri deserve some support as well. :o I mean they can be your maids no?

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
GuesswhereDay4tiny027.jpg

Guess Where The Tart Is!

In front of the gravensteen, Ghent. Damn, I feel smart :D

Taken from just outside GE's window.

EuroTartsTours.com

It should have been 'inside' :mad:

Is this what you meant??

Well done Riccardo :D:D

What the CLUCK ???!!!! :eek::chickendance::blowjob: :rofl2:

Anyway, just THRUSTED 3 more times and got my votes in early today for Miss Hybrid !! :nannerf1:
Remember the MAGIC number is 3 a day for our Miss Hybrid because she needs ALL the votes she can get in the Final Round now we can't let her down !!!
GO TEAM TART !!!!! :thumbsup: