• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
You can call me Maley, mistress! :bowdown:

Actually you can call me whatever you want! Your sex slave will answer to every name you give him! :iloveyou:

Get off her feet! :mad: I'm her feet slave!

I can second the rest though! :spump:

Maley,

You are an excellent foot slave

xxxxx

MissHybrid

Oh yeah??!!
battle-6.gif

:fight:
battle100.gif
battle101.gif

Wait!! Why are we fighting? She has two feet...we could double her pleasure!! :tongue:
You don't agree??
sword-battle.gif

We better stop...I think I hear her coming back
battle.gif
you know what will happen if she catches us!!

stick.gif
whipping.gif

Rock hard, I like the way you are thinking but I like your emoticons even more! I want them

MissHybrid

Thank you once again for being you. xxx

Thank You Mister L,

I was disappointed with yesterdays photos, so today I will do something different xxxx

Miss L'th xxx

MissHybrid

You're really putting yourself out here Miss H.

Its one of the many reasons why you deserve to win.

What a great contest! :clap:

Dear Mister Nissan,

Thank you for the message. it is taking a little time but I am having a lot of fun doing it therefore it ties in with my cunning plan xxx

Miss Hybrid's cunning plan

1. have a scream.
2. get through to round 2
3. same as 1

I would also like to get fans to our forum so they may see a little more of Miss Hybrid, the "Kinky English Lady" xxx

Miss VVHHH

MissHybrid

You're really putting yourself out here Miss H.

Its one of the many reasons why you deserve to win.

What a great contest! :clap:

Dear Mister Nissan,

Thank you for the message. it is taking a little time but I am having a lot of fun doing it therefore it ties in with my cunning plan xxx

Miss Hybrid's cunning plan

1. have a scream.
2. get through to round 2
3. same as 1

I would also like to get fans to our forum so they may see a little more of Miss Hybrid, the "Kinky English Lady" xxx

Miss VVHHH

I would also like people to join my site!

MissHybrid

What a great idea, Miss Hybrid ! (Already voted for you many times of course, and re-posted the vid in the MFO 2011 thread). Moreover, may I say you've got a very elegant handwriting (too...) ? It looks like you're the only one in this contest who's got brains (too...).

Thank You Mister DJxxxAv

If you had any spare time you could add the link to "hitting the spot"?

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Thanks Miss Hybrid for the pic and sign, especially where you took it. ,,Was that because a) I'm special b) I'm from down under c) you can read my mind , or lol.. all of them....Anyway it was very appreciated. xox

MissHybrid

Thanks Miss Hybrid for the pic and sign, especially where you took it. ,,Was that because a) I'm special b) I'm from down under c) you can read my mind , or lol.. all of them....Anyway it was very appreciated. xox

I don't want to spoon feed you but it was the down under xxx

I thought you were in the sauna?

Hey Felix, how about some sauna hidden cam pics?

MissHybrid

DJ, yes I need one now!

I just wanted to get my vote list complete up until midnight on the 19th

I hope I have not missed anyone, please let me know if I have.

Please don't forget to vote for me in every catagory everyday and mention it on the main Miss Freeones 2011 thread.

I hope you will like today's thank yous when I post them here later.

I hope people on the main thread don't think I am rude by not replying much on there.

Larss
Sporty car
PirateKing
Ivor
Daddysal
infBlue
FrankFire
Par
RavenHeart
TucoRamirez
DJXXXAvi
RochHard
Wigster
EricLindros
IsThisNameTooLo
FlyingWallaby
xfisshox
DeathProof
LurkingDirk
crimtide
andrea
Jane B
Johan
Drf
Serval
Flyboy
Wht_rabbit
Eddyb
DocScurlock
D_J
Rogue Alan
Welcome 1985
JT
Don1464
erotic Vinny
Shottis
Robbied196
Phantom Driver
Bassman
The Vern
Rane1071
Nissan
Hot Mega
saschaxx
wht_rabbit
Antonio
MetalGrounds
Mariah
Stickyness
Felix
Frank Fire
TheBear247
CantGetEnough
Bassman 8416
craigm3604
BobJustBob
DCCCVI
Maleonetwo. MALEY

Can't wait, hope you are more pleased with he photo's today :)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Seriously folks this thing that MissHybrid is doing for us goes way beyond thanking her fans. The time and effort put into checking these boards for our lists, responding to our posts on an individual basis, taking pictures for each individual and creating her own contest is more than just promotional. It her own way of bonding with the people that support her.

All of us out here appreciate these things too. Because it a message board we tend to keep things short. That is the nature of the medium. I know that many of us out there are like me. It is the simple things that give us that warm and fuzzy feeling when someone does something special for us.

When I see that photo of my name written by her it reminds me of those Christmas or Birthday cards kids create at home and school. They bring a tear to your eye as soon as they walk up to you with it in their hand. If only the little ones understood how really special they make make you feel when you wrap your arms around them and thank them. When you tell them that is the best gift you could have gotten it truly comes from your heart.

Soon they will grow up and those cards will be gone. Time passes and they grow into their own people. You keep these cards in a box and occasionally run past them bringing back those memories. Whether MissHybrid knows it or not this is how special we feel.

MissHybrid, you have pulled these feelings back out of us. Another card written by you in front of the warmth of the fireplace. We are there together with you. The next thing we know we are shackled in your dungeon with your stiletto heal plunged into our dicks. Screaming,"YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME THE MALIBU BARBI I WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS WHEN I WAS 9. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS YOU DIRTY BASTARD!"

Bobjustbob.

I am there! I AM THERE!!!!

MissHybrid

Seriously folks this thing that MissHybrid is doing for us goes way beyond thanking her fans. The time and effort put into checking these boards for our lists, responding to our posts on an individual basis, taking pictures for each individual and creating her own contest is more than just promotional. It her own way of bonding with the people that support her.

All of us out here appreciate these things too. Because it a message board we tend to keep things short. That is the nature of the medium. I know that many of us out there are like me. It is the simple things that give us that warm and fuzzy feeling when someone does something special for us.

When I see that photo of my name written by her it reminds me of those Christmas or Birthday cards kids create at home and school. They bring a tear to your eye as soon as they walk up to you with it in their hand. If only the little ones understood how really special they make make you feel when you wrap your arms around them and thank them. When you tell them that is the best gift you could have gotten it truly comes from your heart.

Soon they will grow up and those cards will be gone. Time passes and they grow into their own people. You keep these cards in a box and occasionally run past them bringing back those memories. Whether MissHybrid knows it or not this is how special we feel.

MissHybrid, you have pulled these feelings back out of us. Another card written by you in front of the warmth of the fireplace. We are there together with you. The next thing we know we are shackled in your dungeon with your stiletto heal plunged into our dicks. Screaming,"YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME THE MALIBU BARBI I WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS WHEN I WAS 9. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS YOU DIRTY BASTARD!"

Bobjustbob.

What a lovelymessage to leave me, it means a lot to me.
I have loved doing the cards and the photos. I have lots of little ideas that get me so excited. I hope you will enjoy today's little offering.

Big Kisses

Miss trying to get into her cat suit xxx

Meowwwwwwwwwwwww