• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I have just seen that our little forum http://misshybrid.com/forum now has 17000 posts and is not so little anymore.

It is only 7 months old but has already attracted 1,400 members.

Thank you to everyone who made it happen.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

MissHybrid

I am very excited to announce my own special little prize, to thank my loyal supporters and also have some fun with you.

Everyone who gives me one and posts on the Miss FreeOnes 2011 thread that they have done so, will get into my box.

The names will be written out by myself and be pushed though a tight little slot, into my very lucky, dip box

I will take some photos of them going into my box.

I will post a list of the names here daily to show who has gone into my box, just in-case they didn't notice

When the contest is over for me, I hope my box will be very full, possibly overflowing. I will then make a video of my box being opened. I will stick my hand in and pull out what will be the winning tickets. The video will be posted on FreeOnes

I propose to have 3 winners. The named person on the winning tickets will each receive a free full access pass to my site misshybrid.com

1st prize 3 months
2nd prize 2 months
3rd prize 1months

There will also be a last place prize, for the remaining ticket when the others have been chosen. This prize is a secret but unlike mine last year, it will be significant.

I will be adding photos of my box entries later tonight.

If you posted your vote on the Miss FreeOnes 2011 thread yesterday and don't see your name here later today please PM me and I will sort it out.

I will adding my fan names on a daily basis.

Last edited:

MissHybrid

Yesterdays voters going into my box.

I apologise profusely if I missed anyone, I am sure I will have done!

I know there are also some loyal supporters who have voted but not added their voting to the main thread. Unfortunately the only way I can track voters, is there so if you wouldn't mind letting me know for yesterday, I will shove it in for you xxxxx

Its the first day so don't be too hard-on me xxx

Larss
Maleontwo
infblue
Ivor
Flyboy
FrankFire
Wht_rabbit
The Vern
EddyB
Hot Smega
Dj
DCCCV
Death Proof
Ark3n
Welcome1985
Johan
Nissan350
Mariah
The Vern
Turtle285
Saschaxx
Antoniof7772
Vanilla Deville
Eric Lindros
Ivor tiny little one
Thebear247

Aren't you full of puns? :crowdgrin

MissHybrid

Aren't you full of puns? :crowdgrin

I was under the Doctor for a long time to try and cure that.

He said it wasn't big and it wasn't clever. He was correct in one department.

Miss VVHHH

Ps
Are you still mad with me for being on the add on list even though you hadn't voted when I wrote the first one, or what ? xxxxx

I am very excited to announce my own special little prize, to thank my loyal supporters and also have some fun with you.

Everyone who gives me one and posts on the Miss FreeOnes 2011 thread that they have done so, will get into my box.

The names will be written out by myself and be pushed though a tight little slot, into my very lucky, dip box

I will take some photos of them going into my box.

I will post a list of the names here daily to show who has gone into my box, just in-case they didn't notice

When the contest is over for me, I hope my box will be very full, possibly overflowing. I will then make a video of my box being opened. I will stick my hand in and pull out what will be the winning tickets. The video will be posted on FreeOnes

I propose to have 3 winners. The named person on the winning tickets will each receive a free full access pass to my site misshybrid.com

1st prize 3 months
2nd prize 2 months
3rd prize 1months

There will also be a last place prize, for the remaining ticket when the others have been chosen. This prize is a secret but unlike mine last year, it will be significant.

I will be adding photos of my box entries later tonight.

If you posted your vote on the Miss FreeOnes 2011 thread yesterday and don't see your name here later today please PM me and I will sort it out.

I will adding my fan names on a daily basis.

I voted for you baby and will everyday.

MissHybrid

These are today's entries, any that I have missed I will grab tomorrow.

I decided to use a cup as I thought it more fitting.

Tomorrows photos will be...well who can say I plan to keep this very intersting both for you and I xxxx

Day1-001.jpg

Day1-002.jpg

Day1-003.jpg

Day1-004.jpg

Day1-005.jpg

Day1-006.jpg

Day1-007.jpg

Day1-008.jpg

Day1-009.jpg

Day1-010.jpg

Kisses

Miss VVHHH