• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

MissHybrid

Well I just THRUSTED 3 STIFF ones into Miss Hybrid's TIGHT BOX today as usual, and it feels SO GOOD !!! :nannerf1:
I'm just trying to do my part to keep her up at the TOP of both the Miss Euro Babe and Best OCSM categories,
because I know she has really LOVED being in that "POLE" position in the first 2 Rounds !! We can't let her down now
so let's keep UP the THRUSTING for her EVERYDAY to insure we can keep her where she belongs, OK !!! GO TEAM TART !!! :thumbsup:
As always, credit goes to Miss Hybrid's talented friend Riccardo for this AMAZING drawing of her in the POLE position !! :hybrid:

A perfectly positioned pole I am perched on.

Thank you Flyboy for posting all these.

Kisses

Miss Pole

MissHybrid

With You Miss, keeping it up is going to be easy :)

Pasty, vote and then get out on your bike. You are slacking .....miles behind the forum average at the moment x

MissHybrid

forgive my ignorance... did you draw that?

I know who?? answered but I will add to it. Ricky is a friend of mine with an amazing artistic gift. He has illustrated my diaries for me and done literally 100's of drawings on our forum.

MissHybrid

BTW, sorry about that double post before !!! I don't know why that happened ?? WTF ?? :facepalm:

Everyone is doing DP's at the moment...I wonder what is going on?

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

Mmmmm, three early morning stuffings....bliss!

Thank you BBM for the 3 lovely thrusts...Your photos are very popular on our forum. Lady Minstrel is wetting her knickers over them.

No Shottis, loosen those trousers, they look a little tight x

Yeah, but i'm actually a year round shorts wearer, and they are not that tight :D
2 more stuffed in your box today.

MissHybrid

Oh dear, I was going to have a fry up this morning, butt I think i'd better get out on the bike instead. :facepalm:

I think that it's a wise choice. It is perfect cycling weather here but I am traveling shortly so the bike is staying put.

MissHybrid

Yeah, but i'm actually a year round shorts wearer, and they are not that tight :D
2 more stuffed in your box today.

That is very impressive Shottis.....you are all very hardy from that area of the globe. I bet you sunbathe naked on frozen lakes...

Thank you for todays votes sweetie...I still smile when I think of your voting gif file.....imaging if Mandy Flores made a voting gif!!! Come to think of it...there is an idea!

That is very impressive Shottis.....you are all very hardy from that area of the globe. I bet you sunbathe naked on frozen lakes...

Thank you for todays votes sweetie...I still smile when I think of your voting gif file.....imaging if Mandy Flores made a voting gif!!! Come to think of it...there is an idea!

It's actually snowing here today.

MissHybrid

This is from my latest update which has just gone live now.

I am a little pussy cat

Cat122.jpg

Kisses

Miss VVHHH