• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Hello Miss Wonderful !!! You are the reason of my (temporary) come back on the board ... I want you to win Miss Freeones contest !!! Love you my very sweet Lady !!!

Blimey Ezy,

I thought only contestants made comebacks for the Miss FreeOnes Contest!

Kisses

Miss VVHHH

I will be counting on You Mister V. I hope you get 3 votes in every day. I don't want any of this...."sorry I haven't been here for a while" BS. I will not wear that!

You are counted in. Present and correct

Miss VVHHH

Yes Count me in . I don't want to even imagine the consequnces for upsetting her Royal Tartness

MissHybrid

Yes Count me in . I don't want to even imagine the consequnces for upsetting her Royal Tartness

That's four votes so far. `Thank you Mister V.........remember when I was miss L'th?

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
they are stuck, can anyone give me a hand please?

Vivendi002.jpg

Vivendi003.jpg

Vivendi004.jpg

Sublime, divine ass .... :D

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
As of 3:00AM EST); I'll have been awake for 40 hours straight....with no chemical assistance whatsoever. I'm starting to see things move that shouldn't be moving. Fuck it; I'm going for my age...

Oh; and MissHybrid and Larss? I finally got "The Book" from Amazon...it'll be here Monday.

Now; if you'll excuse me...I'm going for a smoke.....:D

Last edited:
Correction.....voting commitment only required for the days I am still in it. I don't expect a vote if I have been kicked out on my pert little arse. If I am bouncing along in last place...ie L'th or 50th I will still be happy just like before.

Miss L'th

Roger!!....got those instructions Miss H :)....not long to go now ;)

That's four votes so far. `Thank You Mister V.........remember when I was miss L'th?

I remember when you were Miss L'th, but you've CUM along way in just 2 years, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT why we adore you so much !!:iloveyou:
You know you can ALWAYS count on me and my 3 votes THRUST into your box EVERYDAY my dear !!! :nannerf1:
It's time for "Team Tart" to crank it UP again inorder to get our beloved Miss Hybrid off to a GREAT START next week, so that she'll be able to defend her Miss Euro Babe Title successfully AND hopefully become Miss Freeones 2012 too this year !!! :thumbsup::hybrid:

MissHybrid

Just checking in on my boys!

I love all the siggys!

I will put some pics up later today showing what I have been cooking up xxx

Thank you for all the thrusting xxx

Don't peak too early v

Miss L'th x

MissHybrid

As of 3:00AM EST); I'll have been awake for 40 hours straight....with no chemical assistance whatsoever. I'm starting to see things move that shouldn't be moving. Fuck it; I'm going for my age...

Oh; and MissHybrid and Larss? I finally got "The Book" from Amazon...it'll be here Monday.

Now; if you'll excuse me...I'm going for a smoke.....:D

Thank you Elwood for honouring this thread with your 3000 post!

Tomorrow I have done 3 months.

let me know when the book arrives xxx

Now get some sleep

MissHybrid

Roger!!....got those instructions Miss H :)....not long to go now ;)

Thank you Roger!

Not long indeed mister Dazza....3 a day x

Kisses

Miss VVHHH