• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Sorry Miss H for not being around these parts lately. It's been a busy week for this Bee. Hope you are doing well

Nice to see You Mister V

It has been a little tumble weedy lately x

MissHybrid

Hiya Miss Hybrid, I know I've been a naughty boy and I havent been around much, but I couldn't stay away from ya for very long sexy ;)

BCT, you best come here and bend over my knee and we will see if you name is deserved or just BS.

Miss VVHHH

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

G'day Miss H. It's all good down-under thanks...hope it's the same up there?

Dazza,

Hold on and I'll check......up top is a little cold and pointy....er downunder is moist, feels like we could be in for a shower though.

Miss VVHHH

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Don't bank on it Bob

Miss H

Ps

By the way I have some out of date offal any recipes?

Done deal Miss. Haggis recipe posted onto your cookery thread. I don't know if your offal is sheep or pig. Generally the sheep is best paired with a red Bordaux from France or a Cabernet from America. If it is pork then a Beaujolais, Sauvignon Blanc, or basic Chardonnay should do the trick depending if you prefer red or white. Offal aged at room temperature add that extra tang to the finished dish.

Wearing nothing but his apron.

Bob

MissHybrid

Done deal Miss. Haggis recipe posted onto your cookery thread. I don't know if your offal is sheep or pig. Generally the sheep is best paired with a red Bordaux from France or a Cabernet from America. If it is pork then a Beaujolais, Sauvignon Blanc, or basic Chardonnay should do the trick depending if you prefer red or white. Offal aged at room temperature add that extra tang to the finished dish.

Wearing nothing but his apron.

Bob

Best go with the room temperature aged pork then Bob x