• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon S.

Banned
The great State of Jbssylvania proudly casts it's 4 votes to their favourite Euro Tart.....Miss H......in the name of Wereula/Dracwolf Americans everywhere!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I have had a busy couple of days. I have been teaching Penny a few new tricks, which has been fun. She has also been helping me in my office. It is amazing how quickly the day goes by when she is under my desk.......

I am still trying to catch up on my site and I have had one of my hard dicks go down on me. Unfortunately it was one I had not backed up on ever. You can imagine my frustration. Most of them I do multiple times but not this one. What a mare. Penny managed to get going by sitting on it to get it warm. It sprung to life and she had it working really well. I got read to do a back up but it started banging away really fast and try as she may, Penny couldn't stop it and it slowed down, grunted a few times and then nothing.....that was the end of that.

It is lovely to see and feel all your votes flooding in.

I need to make a list, to make sure that I don't miss anyone out for my end of January draw. Has anyone got an idea?

I will be making a video and doing a little pulling out of boxes.

I am so excited about it.....

Miss VVHHH

I have had a busy couple of days. I have been teaching Penny a few new tricks, which has been fun. She has also been helping me in my office. It is amazing how quickly the day goes by when she is under my desk.......

I am still trying to catch up on my site and I have had one of my hard dicks go down on me. Unfortunately it was one I had not backed up on ever. You can imagine my frustration. Most of them I do multiple times but not this one. What a mare. Penny managed to get going by sitting on it to get it warm. It sprung to life and she had it working really well. I got read to do a back up but it started banging away really fast and try as she may, Penny couldn't stop it and it slowed down, grunted a few times and then nothing.....that was the end of that.

It is lovely to see and feel all your votes flooding in.

I need to make a list, to make sure that I don't miss anyone out for my end of January draw. Has anyone got an idea?

I will be making a video and doing a little pulling out of boxes.

I am so excited about it.....

Miss VVHHH

Who?? is going to count the votes.........I am going away for a few days to celebrate ET. When I am back I will be having a new draw. I will also be having my last place super dooper draw, for the mystery prize that even I do not have a clue about.

Put you names down to get into my box on the 30th jan draw. Oh I am so excited.

Miss can't get enough

Euro Tart 2011

I have been counting the votes for you since this post. I already have them all written down. I will post a list soon, as I have to get ready for work right now.

Votes as of now:
Ravenheart ...12
Ivor Littlun... 8
dbradford8589...8
rane1071...8
jbs173_1972...12
Flyboy...8
Felix...4
Larss...8
Rogergolf...4
dj.xxxavier...4

and who??? ...12