• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
Miss Hybrid
Hello beautiful. I wanted to say congratulations on winning best euro babe. That's FANTASTIC. Two of the women I was voting for won and you are one of them. Mariah as well. I'm so happy to see this. You deserve it 100% !!!! I apologize for not coming to congratulate you sooner but I have been away on a trip and refused to get on any computers for almost a week. It was quite peaceful actually but of course now I am playing catch up. Big kiss to you .....you fantastic sexy vixen!
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Miss Hybrid
Hello beautiful. I wanted to say congratulations on winning best euro babe. That's FANTASTIC. Two of the women I was voting for won and you are one of them. Mariah as well. I'm so happy to see this. You deserve it 100% !!!! I apologize for not coming to congratulate you sooner but I have been away on a trip and refused to get on any computers for almost a week. It was quite peaceful actually but of course now I am playing catch up. Big kiss to you .....you fantastic sexy vixen!
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

Thank you sweetie,

It was a big improvement on last year, as yours was too.

Next year eh xxx

I know you said you were going for a break.

I have not had a break yet but will be doing soon. I am taking Felix for a few days in Europe.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Thank you sweetie,

It was a big improvement on last year, as yours was too.

Next year eh xxx

I know you said you were going for a break.

I have not had a break yet but will be doing soon. I am taking Felix for a few days in Europe.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

You mean we finally get over Nikki withdrawl, and now we have to go through a Miss Hybrid withdrawl too.
Fellas, its going to be a rough few days.

Thank you Eddy, you have been firmly behind me for a year now. Do you fancy a change in position? Doggy perhaps?

Miss VVHHH

Any positione with You Miss H is fine with me :bowdown: :drool1:

MissHybrid

You mean we finally get over Nikki withdrawl, and now we have to go through a Miss Hybrid withdrawl too.
Fellas, its going to be a rough few days.

I take my laptop and Felix

Miss Very organised, ish

Jon S.

Banned
I've got to say it again......Miss H you are my favourite (see I spelled it correctly....instead of the dumbed down 20th century Americanized version of the word....ha ha ha!) Euro Tart, Euro Babe.....Hell Euro Anything! Not only are you an incredibly beautiful woman with an incredibly beautiful voice........but you appreciate my silly banter & play along with the best of 'em! Ha ha ha!

The voters definitely got it right when they/we/I voted you Best Euro Babe! That'll teach "them" to laugh at the suggestion!

Jon S.

Banned
Soon I will see a video or photos of Miss Hybrid with Nikki Nova. I'm loving the idea of these two vixens together. Hey A guy can dream right?

Just as long as you're not dreaming about Rosie O'Donnell & Susan Boyle (or anything of that ilk)......that is one NIGHTMARE that would likely leave you scarred for life! Ha ha ha!

this year was miss euro babe next world we will take over the world

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Bob round to my forum and see what is cooking xxxx

Bob in the stew pot Bob

I keep meaning to stop by, if only to say Hi to you and all the Team. To see BobjustgettingBasted will be worth it. :D

MissHybrid

I Miss the contest so much...I think I want to prolong it a little. Who wants to pretend they just voted for me and I will do another prize draw. Plus I still have to draw out the winner of the last place, "just like me last year", mystery prize.

What do you think.

I want 4 votes though, none of this giving someone else one!

Miss VVHHH