• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
And now for ...
#TitillatingTitanicTitties-TantalizingTight-Tushy
TwoferTuesdayTartTeasers :love: 🔥(y)
mhtues42-jpg.811862

mhtues41-jpg.811863
I always enjoy your great stories so please keep them cumming, Miss !! (y)

And here are a few pics of your amazing flexibility my dear !!:love:😜(y)🥇🇬🇧

View attachment 900429
View attachment 900430
View attachment 900431
View attachment 900432
View attachment 900433View attachment 900434

Oof 🤤 :love:

We also used to sneak the poor chap into the Dorm, once it was dark. Usually at the weekend when there was only a small number of staff on.

Some of the girls were "good girls" and did not approve of such activities. They pretended to go to sleep but you could see that they were far from asleep!

We used to tease him by not letting him touch or do anything while we put on a little show for him. He just had to stand there with his trousers down and his cock pointing straight up, rock hard and leaking. It must have been very hard for him.

I have always been very flexible, "maybe FB could post a photo"

Being able to stand on one leg and lift the other leg up vertically gave a perfect position for the best view for the spectators.
I do love to reminisce.......I hope you do not mind

No, don't mind at all. Just don't mind the strange noises under the desk

• Love
Reactions: sj1

sj1

Love & Basketball
Those two beautiful ladies are having a thrilling time together. I can only dream to have been there. All their sexiness & curves I wish I could tease. 🤤😊

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
FB, those beach photos are some of my all time favourites. Thank you for posting them.

Thank you also for the contributions in the LC and posting the sonic boom video where she is trying to sell her B25 or maybe her Beaver too? Well you never know, what comes with a B25 as a perk!

• Love
Reactions: sj1