• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Bob, do you have a recipe for sheeps cloven hoofs, stuffed with lobster eyelids on toast? Don't tell me you have run out of bread though x

Miss Shoving Kitchen implements (tools) in my box now that voting is over

The rolling pin was a good fit and so was the pestle, I bought it here http://thecookskitchen.com/browse_3317

It is the best sex to ever....I wonder what they will say when the 20 million hits from FreeOnes?

Miss

Cook Happy

The link below might serve as some desert selections. From Monty Python's Flying Circus. Crunchy Frogs. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6uLfermPU

JustSweetiesFromBob

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I will have you all know that I use the most sensitivity to the OSCM models on this site. I regularly post to the newly formed Etiquette with OSCM thread started by Petra on this site. Find the link below.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=470570

It is with the utmost respect that anything that I post onto an OSCM thread not try to offend or degrade or take away from the creation of the model's board or the integrity of the models that have so created it.

Should Crunchy Frogs or Pigs Trotters tend to offend any OSCM on this site I would do the respectful thing and withdraw all references to such things.

BobJustBob

They also bought a fondue set, mole grips, and wine stoppers. Who buys wine stoppers.....If you can't finish a bottle you should not be drinking.

Here here! unless they have found some kinky use for a wine stopper? :p

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I will have you all know that I use the most sensitivity to the OSCM models on this site. I regularly post to the newly formed Etiquette with OSCM thread started by Petra on this site. Find the link below.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=470570

It is with the utmost respect that anything that I post onto an OSCM thread not try to offend or degrade or take away from the creation of the model's board or the integrity of the models that have so created it.

Should Crunchy Frogs or Pigs Trotters tend to offend any OSCM on this site I would do the respectful thing and withdraw all references to such things.

BobJustBob

I just made a post outside of my own threads xxx

Stick you pigs trotters up your arse and get the fuck out of my kitchen,

Miss Etiquette

Ps could you pass the tomato ketchup please BoBTrotterBob

You're so mean :crying:

FELIX, at 100 posts and you'll be able to see/get your REP points. Until then they'll be Zero.

Miss H. must be working you to the bone for you to only average about a post a day.

Of course if I was at the manor I'd probably be going :drool2: and :rubbel: all day long. So maybe that's the real reason for the low post count:)

C

cindy CD/TV

You're so mean :crying:

I can't give Miss any more rep at the moment (I was sooooo overeager recently, I spilled rep points way too soon :D) but I'll give YOU some, sir, because you are awesome! :bowdown::bowdown:

Hey Miss Hybrid, got any new galleries and video teasers? I need more wank fodder. Hahaha.

We got to keep this thread moving!

MissHybrid

Thank you to all those giving me rep. I try and post when I can, but that's not always as often as I might like.

Aghhheemmm...cough.... How do you mean "Thank you to all those giving me rep"

Who is giving you rep, I want names!
You come on here in working hours and get congratulations and rep.

I know Petra is into her Pees and Q's at the moment but I am not taking any more of your bullshit. Be ready in my Dungeon when I get back.:flame::horse:

Miss Whip Ass

FelixTheWorm

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I know Petra is into her Pees and Q's at the moment but I am not taking any more of your bullshit. Be ready in my Dungeon when I get back.:flame::horse:

Miss Whip Ass

Yes, Mistress. Sorry Mistress.

Miss Whip Ass

I gave him rep!

Is that bad, Miss H?

MissHybrid

I gave him rep!

Is that bad, Miss H?

You should have posted that on the ask thread, as I don't have a stating the obvious one.

Miss kicking ass now she is not begging for vote xxx

Ps

I have plans for a large upright box, if I dong get arrested x

You should have posted that on the ask thread, as I don't have a stating the obvious one.

Miss kicking ass now she is not begging for vote xxx

Ps

I have plans for a large upright box, if I dong get arrested x

Sorry for giving Felix rep.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Sorry had to give Felix some rep for all the pics and kinks ..... can I get a spanking now :D

If I give Felix rep, can I be next to visit your dungeon? And since I am asking here instead of on your askMissHybrid thread do I get a double sentence? (I can handle a back to back sentence).