• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Miss Hybrid and everyone,

I was out of town - unable to vote for a few days. My apologies.

Voted across the board today, though.

Come on, all...

Bryan

Miss Hybrid and everyone,

I was out of town - unable to vote for a few days. My apologies.

Voted across the board today, though.

Come on, all...

Bryan

So it was YOU!!!!
2uzfhb8jpg.gif

I am guessing M'Lady will want to have a few words with you
whipslavesmiley.gif

:tongue:

M'Lady once again I thrust my throbbing votes into your eager ballot box, and as always I emptied out in 4 mouse clicks......Rock'n the vote for ya Darlin'!!!
jamssmiley.gif

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
The good news, you pushed me through. The bad news, you have another 2 weeks of it to do.

I hope you can manage it once a day each. I know I can take it. xxx

Thank you everyone for the continuous help required to achieve such a massive turnaround from last year.

I am filming today but will be on later. Any Ideas for getting more people to vote would be greatly appreciated xxxxx

Miss Here Everyday, Not Just At Silly Season xxx

Vote for the tart

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Congrats Miss H, your in the home stretch, ...... and I just voted again to get you started on your way. Good luck sexy Lady.

i gave you four votes today hun good luck and wtg on the 3rd round

The good news, you pushed me through. The bad news, you have another 2 weeks of it to do.

I hope you can manage it once a day each. I know I can take it. xxx

Thank you everyone for the continuous help required to achieve such a massive turnaround from last year.

I am filming today but will be on later. Any Ideas for getting more people to vote would be greatly appreciated xxxxx

Miss Here Everyday, Not Just At Silly Season xxx

Vote for the tart

Congrats on the 3rd round Miss H, there was never any doubt:)

Me having to vote for you 4 X each day for the next two weeks, well that's not really bad news on all:D

I just gave you 4 votes in the 3rd for the 1st time. It makes voting a lot quicker not having to worry about who else to vote for.:)

Only giving you 3 votes this round...see my post on the contest thread to see why...but I do hope that you win at least one category. :glugglug:

Well Done My Lovely Iron Maiden!!! and I already Splat my vote in your lovely name!!!!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Thank you everyone for all the support.

I am busy filming today so I am really busy. I will post a selection of what I am doing, on here tomorrow.

I hope everyone got a chance to look at the long video I made on the sybian.

Prizes passes will be distributed in the morning once I catch up a little.

Round three is going to be very hard for me, I know that. I just want to do the best that I can.

It has been a lot of fun for me so far and I intend to keep it the same in the final round.

Please show your support for me on the official thread if you have a chance.

Thank you for everything

Miss VVHHH