• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
#FundaySunday :yesyes::drool1:

Great to see Miss Hybrid having fun at her Manor and posting HOT preview videos on Youtube again :flame::thumbsup:

Well done FB...I am posting lots of new vids on my Youtube.

There are so few places to see 4K

xxx

#MondayMayhem Mmmmmmmmm :drool1:

Now that's a position I can only dream I was lucky enough to be in with Miss Hybrid also :yesyes:

CXTQnkEWQAAvqyu.jpg:large

#WetWednesday :drool1:

I just love this seductive look on Miss Hybrid's face as she sucks her finger and is ready to have some fun :yesyes::blowjob:

Also, if you haven't already voted make sure you go vote for Miss Hybrid over on the OCSM of the Year contest
thread cause there's only 2 more days left to vote, OK !! GO TEAM TART !!! :thumbsup:

CXdsq8TWAAA-DJv.jpg:large

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
#WetWednesday Also, if you haven't already voted make sure you go vote for Miss Hybrid over on the OCSM of the Year contest
thread cause there's only 2 more days left to vote, OK !! GO TEAM TART !!! :thumbsup:

and this vote only, you can vote for a SECOND person

#ThongThursday & Happy New Year!! :hybrid:

Well, it's New Year Eve and I hope everyone has a safe time ringing in 2016 and celebrating tonight!! :party::party:
I see Miss Hybrid is already pumped up for 2016 and is in AMAZING shape as always !! :bowdown::boobies:
I just wish Miss Hybrid was my workout partner cause that would definitely keep me be HIGHLY motivated !! :yesyes::love-smi:

tumblr_nyjgzhkill1ttsmkno1_500.gif

tumblr_nz464tp4IP1umvi03o1_400.gif

ban-one

Works for panties
#ThongThursday & Happy New Year!! :hybrid:

Well, it's New Year Eve and I hope everyone has a safe time ringing in 2016 and celebrating tonight!! :party::party:
I see Miss Hybrid is already pumped up for 2016 and is in AMAZING shape as always !! :bowdown::boobies:
I just wish Miss Hybrid was my workout partner cause that would definitely keep me be HIGHLY motivated !! :yesyes::love-smi:

tumblr_nyjgzhkill1ttsmkno1_500.gif

tumblr_nz464tp4IP1umvi03o1_400.gif

Maybe Miss needs to start her own line of exercise videos :yesyes:

Though, we might not use as many muscles as we work out to her :rubbel:

Maybe Miss needs to start her own line of exercise videos :yesyes:

Though, we might not use as many muscles as we work out to her :rubbel:

:goodpost: Great idea ban :thumbsup:

I agree and hope Miss Hybrid does more sexy workout sets and videos in 2016 :yesyes:
Especially when she workouts in her high heels also !! :drool1:

063gQjM.jpg

Talk about multitasking at it's best ... getting her cardio, leg and pussy workouts all in at the sametime :yesyes:>>>

tumblr_mk0v3i2MFg1r429x4o1_1280.jpg

And how about this for being flexible !! :eyeso: :bowdown:
Gymstockings017.jpg

ban-one

Works for panties
:goodpost: Great idea ban :thumbsup:

I agree and hope Miss Hybrid does more sexy workout sets and videos in 2016 :yesyes:
Especially when she workouts in her high heels also !! :drool1:

063gQjM.jpg

Thanks, FB :) Working out in heels takes some real talent but it also must help with poise.

Talk about multitasking at it's best ... getting her cardio, leg and pussy workouts all in at the sametime :yesyes:>>>

tumblr_mk0v3i2MFg1r429x4o1_1280.jpg

I could be wrong, but the shape of that object between Miss' legs leads me to believe it goes in a different hole :booty: But either way, I'm sure she enjoyed the ride :yesyes:

And how about this for being flexible !! :eyeso: :bowdown:
Gymstockings017.jpg

I think Miss maybe trying to assume the role of a pommel horse, and see how many different ways we can mount her. So far, I've come up with 5 "routines" I'd like to do :D

You're right ban, my bad, good point on the shape of that attachment! ! :yesyes::booty::love-smi:

Well, 2015 is almost over over and I wanted to say "Tanks for the Mammaries" Miss Hybrid and here's to a Great 2016 !! Cheers !! :hybrid:

:tank:.... :boobies:...:booty:...:dominatrix::drool1:

tank051.jpg

Team-Tart-Tank-002.jpg

tumblr_n9qk7tkQPv1ttsmkno1_500.gif

ban-one

Works for panties
You're right ban, my bad, good point on the shape of that attachment! ! :yesyes::booty::love-smi:

Well, 2015 is almost over over and I wanted to say "Tanks for the Mammaries" Miss Hybrid and here's to a Great 2016 !! Cheers !! :hybrid:

:tank:.... :boobies:...:booty:...:dominatrix::drool1:

tank051.jpg

Team-Tart-Tank-002.jpg

tumblr_n9qk7tkQPv1ttsmkno1_500.gif

I'd have an erection as big and strong as that tank's if Miss had a peek under my hatch and sat in my lap too :yesyes:

Happy New Year, everyone :party:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Thank you to everyone who helped win another ocsmotwoty

Happy New Year!

Kisses

Miss VVVHHH

Ps, Love the pics everyone is posting..please continue with absolute filth!

Here is a link to my new years newslutter.....

http://misshybrid-mail.com/display.php?List=10&N=111

Happy New Year and Congrats on your 2015 OCSMOTY Crown too my dear !!! :hybrid:

stairstext.jpg

I also enjoyed your HOT new preview videos on youtube also :flame: :yesyes: