• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes Round 3! Come support the 15 finalists in each category!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Votes for:

Newcomer: Harley Spencer

Camgirl: Briana Lee

Adult model: Briana Lee

:thumbsup:

:drawheart: Thank you Embryo so so much.

FLYING WALLABY MATE...RECEIVED AND ANSWERED...cheers....

meanwhile its kinda funny anjd pathetic how the main category became the less interesting one for the voters and freeone members on this thread..something for fo to re think and improve for next year...3 votes with some categories,its the same as asking a formlua 1 car to race on 2 wheels...just my opinion....
so these are my expectations the ones i d love to win in each category
Best Cam...briana lee
Best Adult model...Ariele Rebel
Best newcummer---Harley Spencer
Best Euro...Miss Hybrid
Best OSCM...Miss Hybrid
Miss Fo...i don t know i don t care,but Kayden Kross looks so hot....indeed....but she won t win..i know......Than u all ladies and gents for this past weeks of ,some fun,allthough leass than the previews years,it was fun....to all the mob ladies forever and allways our support.
Thanx to F= for organizing the contest..allthough i disagree in oh so many things i respect ur effort...so thank u very much...

tootles...ta-ta....goodvyr...arriverdecci....adeus...adios..goodbye......and i am singing Frank Sinatra's My Way as i bid u all farewell...."-...regrest,i had a few,but then again,too few to mention,,la.la-lalalalaaaaaaaaaa..."

That would be AMAZING if it were true but unfortunately I doubt it. You know I'd be extatic even if I placed in any of my categories let alone win one!

So we are down to the last day of voting, where has this month gone?! It seems to have flown by!! Once again a HUGE thank you to all that have shown their support and voted for me and got me this far. I didn't have very high expectations coming into the contest, as I'm still a newbie on here, but to see myself at the top of a couple of the categories in the 1st round was amazing, so thank you for that.

Whatever happens I wish all the other girls the best of luck and may the best WOman win. :D I just wish I could have been at the announcment at Exxxotica to cheer for the winners.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6697424, member: 586426"]
You know I'd be extatic even if I placed in any of my categories let alone win one!

What do you consider "placing," Briana?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6697424, member: 586426"] I just wish I could have been at the announcment at Exxxotica to cheer for the winners.

no Briana? well, thats it. im not going.

Vicky Vette

Thanks for the contest, the votes & GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS....

I will be in Miami for XBIZ, the party etc...
If any girls want to shoot and have sex in Miami... hit me up on twitter...

KISSES & VOTE a couple more times tonight ~~~> http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Vicky_Vette.html

freeonesbikini1resize.jpg

Well, with time rapidly running out, I figured I should post something to this thread before the voting comes to a close!

I've been familiar with FreeOnes for awhile, but it's only been recently that I finally decided to actually sign up. I'm a bit late to the voting party, I'm sorry to say. It was partway during Round 2 that I began casting votes for my favorite ladies. Speaking of whom, here's who I've been voting for:

Sunny Leone for Miss FreeOnes 2012

http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Sunny_Leone.html

In addition to being amazingly beautiful and sexy, Sunny has also been an E-mail pal of mine for quite a few years. I've even had the pleasure of meeting her in person on several occasions. Sunny is one very cool, sweet woman. Her birthday is coming up this Sunday, May 13th, and what a nice belated birthday present it would be for Sunny to be named Miss FreeOnes 2012!

Autumn Riley for Best Adult Model and Best Newcomer

http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Autumn_Riley.html

I have never met this young woman, and I don't know much about her. In fact, it was only through FreeOnes not all that long ago that I was first made aware of this dark-haired beauty from Canada. From everything I've seen so far, Autumn seems pretty cool. She has a playful sort of sex appeal which is apparent from the photosets I've seen of hers, and as anyone can see she is very cute. Correction: VERY cute! I may never have the opportunity to tell her so in person, but Autumn Riley is absolutely gorgeous!

So there they are then...the two extremely beautiful women who have been receiving my votes here at FreeOnes. Interestingly enough, both of them were born in Canada. Many thanks to our neighbors to the north! :) Best of luck to Sunny and to Autumn!

Last votes went out to

Carmen Valentina Best OCSM Just nothing but wild intense energy. I love it

Briana Lee Best Cam Girl Holy shit you are addictive. I think I meant to say attractive but that doesn't sound right. You are addictive

Saffron Taylor. Best Adult Model You have put a lot of work into your campaign. Best of luck to you

R

RogueAlan

My last 2 days for this go round...
Mandy Flores (twice), saffron Taylor (thanks for playing along ladies, and I look forward to watching your certain successes.
Miss hybrid, sexy Ashleigh, and miss Dannie gee!

Best of luck to all... Enjoy your year, hope to see you in 2013 (and before)
And Petra, Ronald, et al, THANK YOU!! You rock!

Pax! RA

Saffron Taylor

Last votes went out to

Carmen Valentina Best OCSM Just nothing but wild intense energy. I love it

Briana Lee Best Cam Girl Holy shit you are addictive. I think I meant to say attractive but that doesn't sound right. You are addictive

Saffron Taylor. Best Adult Model You have put a lot of work into your campaign. Best of luck to you

Thanks so much xxx

I'm going to miss stuffing Miss Hybrid's box every day.

I'm of average size, so I gave it to her three times, just to be sure.

Good luck to all of you.

Go Team Tart!

--* Crom Cruach *--

We've come to that point of the Contest, it's the final Round, the final hours, the final votes, the final moments of this years Miss FreeOnes. After which we will have to wait days to know who takes home the Crown as Queen, and who the Tiaras of the (Category-)Princesses.

Then the boards might get a bit quieter for a while, as some people take a rest, after having kept it up for 1 Month. It was hard, it was very hard, but it also was tons of fun. Thanks to all the Babes and the fellow Members for making this years Contest great - no Matter if in the End one of your Faves wins, or someone else, everyone was great - throughout all the rounds.

So now: It's the Final Coundown!

You have 0 votes left.

My last 3 have gone to:

Miss FreeOnes 2012:
Miss Hybrid
- You guys know she'd absolutely deserve it, Go Miss Tart!

Best Adult Model
Ariel Rebel
- Around for so long, she's completely worthy of the Title!

Best Newcomer:
Lolita Borgia
- Great fun through the entire contest, hopefully a lot more to come, she totally Rocks!

Had been in rotation:
Mariah Milano
- 14 years in the business, over 600 scenes, she should've been in the Finals of the Main Category. Great at interacting with Members, she survived in the OCSM category. My last vote to her went with yesterdays batch - unfortunately 3 votes did not prove to be sufficient.

And now - we gotta wait.

:pimpdaddy

I just would like to say to all the OCSM's that participated - Good Luck! & Thank you 4 making Freeones such a great place :) I wish all of you the best & hope you enjoy it here as much as we do :clap: Now time to Partay!!! :party: :glugglug: