• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla DeVille

Official Checked Star Member
Well, if it's who I think...he was just antagonizing a couple of girls...once calling one of the sweetest, happiest girls ever to come through here a name or heckled her pic..then started riding (not in the fun way) Vicky over something...

I have been critical of some actions here but by and large it's not personal beyond what I felt was the underhandedness....This is just a contest among people who should be happy FOs is providing the opportunity.

For the winners it will be great I'm sure..but for everyone else who doesn't win...it should just be a free opportunity to expand your exposure....

There are allot of girls I will now follow as a result of this contest...(Vanilla DeVille:drool2::drool2::drool2:, Bobbi Eden :drool2::drool2::drool2: to name a couple...Nikki I have been following you since I came to FOs :) )

And I think that should be worth it's weight in whatever effort some girls put forth here.

Some girls have done incredibly well over their showing last time and that's a testament to their efforts as well.

Never heard of a Miss Hybrid until she appeared in the contest last time...but she has reached a status with me that was previously only inhabited by Nina Hartley.......well..I suppose the point is made here...:2 cents:

Thank you for that, Hot Mega! That's the best part of the Freeones Contest... meeting and getting to know lots of you cool peeps! :)

Vanilla DeVille

Vanilla DeVille , youuu horny lil sweetheart , I found out you´re also nominated in the MissFreeones list .

Are you interested in a highly powered vote every day from an ol , balded biker ? :D:angels:

OOoooooo yeaaaaaaaaaaaa! lol The MissFreeOnes and the Best Camgirl are the two categories I'm in after round 2! :) Your highly powered votes are greatly appreciated and always welcome! ;) ;) How about a ride on the back of your bike? I LOVE motorcycles!!!!!

Finally able to get here and vote today

Miss FreeOnes Bobbi Eden - Miss Hybrid - Nikki Nova - Vanilla DeVille - Vicky Vette

Best Euro Babe Bobbi Eden - Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl Spexy Ashleigh - Vanilla DeVille

Best Adult Model Spexy Ashleigh - Taylor Stevens

Best Newcomer Carmen Valentina - Kortney Kane

Best Official Site Miss Hybrid - Vicky Vette

Best OCSM Miss Hybrid - Nikki Nova

Vanilla DeVille

My dear FlyingWallaby and jitna... I leave you two alone for just a little while, and look at all the mischief you get into: ;)

I've had an epiphany: Vanilla DeVille on TITer.....fucking brilliant! :bowdown:

good call. act quickly Vanilla and this:

naughtyphone072a.jpg

could be the official logo of the new site taking the world by storm: TITer

Vanilla...dear, sweet, supple, firm, enchanting, voluptuous Vanilla....

The lovely and pouting Jitna and I would like to humbly ask for your participation, promotion, and endorsement of a Twitter-like application solely for adult entertainers and their fans, called TITer.

...Also, I think Vanilla is mulling over our proposal. ;)

i think she was overwhelmed by the prospects

Well, I can't say that I blame her. If I was an outsider, I would want to get in on the ground floor of this.

well, of course, only a fool wouldnt, but i imagine its quite a commitment. she might want to talk it over with her business manager.

Do you think it would help if we played the "Nikki card?"

it couldnt hurt

Vanilla DeVille:

As you can see from previous posts, Jitna and I are becoming closely affiliated as well as establishing a mutually beneficial working relationship with major headliner Nikki Nova for our project, TITer. Along with Ms. Nova, we feel that you would be a very welcome and valuable addition to our diverse and ever-expanding team, and per your acceptance, we hope that you can be a part of this exciting new project for the benefit of all parties involved.

How's that? :D

well said! I dont see how she can resist that

Now all we do is sit here semi-patiently and wait for the float to jump. :)

are either miss DeVille or miss Nova even online?

ummm...I don't think so....but they will be....they will be. :elaugh:

then your wait might feel longer than mine because ive finally got something to do. keep the hope alive. i will return...you know, eventually

No worries....at some point, one of them will be here and one of us will be here and we can tell them. ;) :thumbsup:

...and no Vanilla. :( xoEve might be on board too though, so there's a bright spot. ;)

I do miss Vanilla...

its hard to celebrate DeVillember without a Deville. but it is nice to have Eve spending more time here. why do i have to choice? cant all hot women show up???

You two are adorable. Thank you very much for the offer. :) Please PM me some details. As far as my "business manager"... I've run my own site/career since I started in 1999 and have never had an agent or manager. So you'll just have to suffer and work with me directly. ;)

hey guys.. yes its true i did go through a major transformation for those of you who asked heres a blog post I did on my weight loss anniversary.

HEY GUYS.. WELL.. its hard to really imagine it but I stared my weight loss journey march 16th 2006 and had lost over 150lbs by march 16th 2006. Todays my anniversary woot... ive kept it off lost a bit more but overall maintained my weight loss. It was one of the hardest things I had to do in my life and it was for my health and I feel much much healthier and happier now. I loved my curves back then ( as i know many many many of you did) just as I love them now :). Im still very curvy and love every curve of it. I know that a lot of you have loved me bigger, lots of you love me smaller but most of you love me either way and that means a lot to me :). So heres a before score shot and an after score shot for you guys :). So i can please everyone. hehe I know you all have made most of your opinions known to me and im thank ful for all of that. I cant please everyone but i do try. Im glad you all love me for my giggly bubbly nature and personality as well as my bouncy boobies LOL.

So come on by and see me im online all day and night at PlayWithTay.com still giving away a free vid and panties to whoever joins the free fanclub and sees me in vid. Also as we all know march madness is going on so i would love for all of you to please vote for me here @ www.vote4tay.com

before

taylorfatblog2-675x1024.jpg

after at my lowest

taylorfatblog1-680x1024.jpg
Wow..
very good..

NikkiNova

Has anyone helped you with this sweetie? I am just up and on here so I have pages to read through still but if no one has told you how to do so them pm me and I will walk you through it
xoxo
Nikki Nova
PLZ Vote Nikki Nova!! http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
Could someone help me out. I'm trying to figure out what the easiest way is to include images (a picture) in a private message (or how to do it period). Being a typical guy, I wanted to figure it out myself.....but the hell with it....I'm going to swallow my pride and ask my fellow posters for help.

Attachments

• 101783_28b%20copy.jpg
    101783_28b%20copy.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 190

NikkiNova

Good afternoon and thank you so much to the following people who voted for me as well as all of the wonderful people who voted for me but didn't post it.
Also thank yu to all those supporting my friends ad I hope this marks the beginning of a great week for all of us.
xoxo
Nikki Nova
Ladies, sorry for the hiatus... you can't know HOW sorry.
I sat in Mcarren (spelling?) airport to vote tonight.
I know what they say about what happens in vegas, but

As usual...
Vanilla DeVille, Nikki Nova, & Miss Hybrid all got votes... yes, votes plural.
Kortney Kane got my dedicated Newcomer vote.

Janessa Brazil, Bobbie Eden, Spexy Ashleigh, MissDanniGee, Christine Vinson, Rebekah Dee, & Got Giselle received votes as well.

Nikki, hope you are feeling better. had to zip through 22 pages of the thread, but while fan signs are great (& thanks ladies who've done them) honestly they more often start my interest in a contestant, but the continued interaction with me or other board visitors is what keep me coming and voting.

Vanilla, Love the prospect of celebrating your birthday all month. & if memory serves, this is a special birthday, & the proximity to my own decrepitness (which you belie so completely it calls to mind the sotires of women stealing the life from men around them)(yes, that's a compliment) is simply impossible. & for stunningly attractive women always willing to play along, I made my winter trek to the wrong state (though people watching in Vegas beats the same in the Midwest any day). In any case, have a Great birthday month.

Bobbi, more great pics and fan interaction on and off the board. Thanks!

Hybrid, is it fair to be so thoroughly breaking in the sybian before your show and say? Building up tolerance to be able to go longer? Wait a minute, that sounded like a complaint... Ride on, fair maiden!

DanniGee & Spexy, appreciate the images. And as much appreciate your posting on the boards.

Kortney, hope work slacks off enough to let you visit the boards more... we miss ya, young lady!

I'll close by avering Dorothy was right, there's no place like home. I'll gimp off to sleep now, but i'll be back tomorrow, as soon as Petra lets me vote again!

Pax, RA

Miss FreeOnes:
Bobbi Eden
Got Gisele
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova

Euro:
Miss Hybrid
Red Maggie

Cam Girl:
Bella Bellini
XO Eve

Adult Model:
Ashley Candy
Spexy Ashleigh

Newcomer:
Jinxypie
Spexy Ashleigh

Official Site:
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid

OCSM:
Miss Hybrid
Spexy Ashleigh

This was a no brainer

Vicky Vette
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova
Vanilla Deville
Jane burgess

newcummers
Spexy ashleigh
Kortney Kane

OSCM's
Jane Burgess
Spexy Ashleigh

I don't know what camgirls to vote for because I've honestly never had a camshow :)().

Bree Olson
Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova

BEST EURO BABE
Miss Hybrid

BEST NEWCOMER
Jinxypie

BEST OFFICIAL SITE
Miss Hybrid

BEST OCSM
Miss Hybrid
Jane Burgess

Votes ---

Miss Freeones -
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova
Vanilla Deville

Best European Babe -
Miss Hybrid
Rebekah Dee

Best OCSM -
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova

Best Official Site -
Miss Hybrid

Best Newcomer -
Kortney Kane

Miss Freeones contest my 5 votes are

Bobbi Eden
Vicky Vette
Miss Hybrid
Mariah Milano
Nikki Nova

Best Euro
Bobbi Eden
Miss Hybrid

Best CAM
Vicky Vette
Mariah Milano

Best Adult
Christine Vinson
Taylor Stevens

best new comer
Kortney Kane
Tegan Brady

Good luck ladies

ARRRGGGG!!! MY Internet was down for a full day and a half so I could not do anything. I could not work on my blog, and most important I missed out on voting.

Today is Dec 6th and it is my birthday. On Sat, friends took me to a place called Ground Zero for their "Bondage A Go Go Night" and I had a dominatrix tie me up and give me some birthday spankings. It was epic

Here are my votes

Miss Freeones

Nikki Nova( I hope your feel better. Sorry your sick, but you still look amazing even though you may not feel it)

Miss Hybrid( I need to get my name back on the Sybian ride list)

Spexy Ashleigh( Thanks for the fan signs, I'll look for you online this week)

Vanilla Deville( You would go great with some of my birthday Cake)

Vicky Vette ( proud suppouter of The Vette Army's crusade against A-holes like Johan and anyone that wants to pick fights with the contestants on the boards)

Best Cam Girl
Spexy Ashleigh
Bella Bellini

Best Eurobabe
Miss Hybrid
Rebekah Dee

Best Newcommer
Kortney Kane( I would love to join the Kortney Calvary. I wonder what the initation is)
Xo Eve( I love girls with tattoos. They look way better on them than they do me)

Best Adult model
Jenny Poussin
Christine Vinson

Best Website
Mariah Milano
Got Gisele

Best OSCM
Jane Burgess
Nikki Nova

Just Voted For :

Miss Freeones 2011

Miss Hybrid
Vicky Vette
Nikki Nova
Bree Olson
Deauxma

Best Euro Babe

Miss Hybrid
Tanya Tate

Best Official Site

Miss Hybrid
Kelly Divine

Best OCSM

Miss Hybrid
Ember Reigns

Best Newcomer

Kortney Kane
Carmen Valentina

Best Adult Model

Got Gisele
Wanda CWH

vptes for today are

1. vanilla deville lets get her to the top 25
2. miss hybrid
3. nikki nova
4. got gisele
5. bobbie eden

BEST NEWCOMERS

1. kortney kane
2. ivy snow

Best Euro Babe
Miss Hybrid
Rebekah Dee

Best OCSM
Nikki Nova
miss hybrid

My votes today-

Miss FreeOnes = Miss Hybrid, Bobbi Eden, Nikki Nova, Vanilla DeVille, Mariah Milano

Best Euro Babe = Bobbi Eden, Rebekah Dee
Best Cam Girl = Chica, Vicky Vette
Best Adult Mode = Jenny Poussin, Saffron Taylor
Best Newcomer= Jinxypie, Carmen Valentina
Best Official Site = Miss Hybrid, Vicky Vette
Best OCSM = Miss Hybrid, Chica

Did you all just SEE!!! miss the sunday and all the hell break loose!!!

Buenos Días Compañeros y Campañeritas Preciosas!!!
Las votaciones para este lindo día quedan como siguen!!!

Miss Freeones:
Got Gisele
Kelly Divine
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova
Spexy Ashleigh

Euro Babe:
Bobbi Eden
Miss Hybrid

Best cam Girl:
Got Gisele
Spexy Ashleigh

Best Adult Model:
Got Gisele
Spexy Ashleigh

Best Newcomer:
Kortney Kane
Spexy Ashleigh

Best OCSM:
Got Gisele
Nikki Nova
y lamentablemente no puedo seguir por ahora asi que los siguiré un poco más tarde!!!

Sorry in Spanish I Whrigt Faster!!!

My votes for 2nd round, day 5

Miss Freeones
Miss Hybrid
Vanilla DeVille
Janessa Brazil
Spexy Ashleigh
Nikki Nova

Eurobabe
Miss Hybrid
Rebekah Dee

Adult Models
Xo Eve
Miss Danni Gee

Cam girls
Vanilla DeVille
Xo Eve

Newcummers
Kortney Kane
Xo Eve

Website
Miss Hybrid
Got Gisele

OCSMs
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova

And my votes for today, in the various categories.
Nikki Nova
Miss Hybrid
Got Gisele
Vanilla DeVille
Mariah Milano
Taylor Stevens
Bobbi Eden
Tegan Brady
Spexy Ashleigh

Good Evening Everyone. I have entered my choices as follows.

Miss FreeOnes
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova
Vicky Vette
Vanilla DeVille
Spexy Ashleigh

Euro
Miss Hybrid
Rebekah Dee

Cam Girl
Got Gisele
Spexy Ashleigh

Adult Model
Samantha Wise
Christine Vinson

New
Spexy Ashleigh
Samantha Wise

Site
Miss Hybrid
Vicky Vette

OCSM
Miss Hybrid
Spexy Ashleigh

I hope you all enjoyed that, Ladies.

Some votes for today, - Miss Hybrid, - Nikki Nova, - Mariah Milano, - Vanilla Deville, and Jane Burgess, for Miss FO ...... Play With Alisa, - Kortney Kane, - Bobbi Eden, - Christine Vinson, and Chica in other categories. ...... Good Luck ladies.

Finally able to get here and vote today

Miss FreeOnes Bobbi Eden - Miss Hybrid - Nikki Nova - Vanilla DeVille - Vicky Vette

Best Euro Babe Bobbi Eden - Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl Spexy Ashleigh - Vanilla DeVille

Best Adult Model Spexy Ashleigh - Taylor Stevens

Best Newcomer Carmen Valentina - Kortney Kane

Best Official Site Miss Hybrid - Vicky Vette

Best OCSM Miss Hybrid - Nikki Nova

Attachments

• IMG_2409.jpg
    IMG_2409.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 202

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 5159442, member: 10636"]My dear FlyingWallaby and jitna... I leave you two alone for just a little while, and look at all the mischief you get into: ;)

what can i say? a little vanilla goes a long way

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 5159442, member: 10636"]
You two are adorable. Thank you very much for the offer. :) Please PM me some details. As far as my "business manager"... I've run my own site/career since I started in 1999 and have never had an agent or manager. So you'll just have to suffer and work with me directly. ;)

i think thats something we can "suffer" through

still a few hours to vote,but voting is becoming a lot like my penis...harder and harder.
due to the fact there are so many and so hot mob babes that deserve my votes.
But i will try to do with my votes what i when i cum...spread it around.I know...disgusting.
back on topic,i have to say that 2 women will be for sure on my tonight votes.

Nikki nova...the most recent mob babe,and a very nice intelegent woman

Mariah Milano....for the pics a few pages before,where she ´sn giving another gal the fuck of her life. These poor lill girls must suffer sooo much in mariah´s posession...but a hot devious..way gooooooooooooood kinda suffering...orgasmic kind..if ya know what i mean.

so,Mariah Milano and nikki nova will for sure be getting 2 of my votes tongiht

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Good afternoon and thank you so much to the following people who voted for me as well as all of the wonderful people who voted for me but didn't post it.
Also thank yu to all those supporting my friends ad I hope this marks the beginning of a great week for all of us.
xoxo
Nikki Nova

yay! Nikki's here! hope youre feeling better, girl

NikkiNova

Ok I was up almost all night last night and didn't get too muh sleep so I am off to make some food and a coffee to get my butt in gear. I have a super long week ahead of me. Oh by the way Mariah Milano...thank you for the sweet words about me getting the recognition I deserve. I appreciate that immensly. YOu definitely deserve to be above many of the names on the top list. Like I said aerlier. There are odd repeats of things that happend last year. Cest La Vie my friend. Lets just have fun on the ride. Everyone else- I Will be back later. Until then.....xoxoxoxxoxxo
xoxo
Nikki Nova

Attachments

• _MG_8409.jpg
    _MG_8409.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 187
Status
Not open for further replies.