• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
i watch the superbowl ,live every year. My once a year dose of peanutt hugging on tv.

jk mate

cheers

and thats why football gets to be football. the super bowl, one game the whole world watches despite the teams. Soccer needs a huge tournament to copy the excitement

here its called peanut hugging

peanut hugging is not as cool a name as gridiron. sounds like a bunch of dudes grabbing each others junk.

Vanilla DeVille:

As you can see from previous posts, Jitna and I are becoming closely affiliated as well as establishing a mutually beneficial working relationship with major headliner Nikki Nova for our project, TITer. Along with Ms. Nova, we feel that you would be a very welcome and valuable addition to our diverse and ever-expanding team, and per your acceptance, we hope that you can be a part of this exciting new project for the benefit of all parties involved.

How's that? :D

Since my blackmail seemed to fail,i decide to vote...but under protest.
Miss freeones
Miss Hybrid
Bree olson
Jenny poussin
Got Gisele
Spexy Ashleigh

Best euro babe
Rebekah dee
Sophie sweet

Best cam girl
Got gisele
bella bellini

Best adult model
Ashley candy
Jenny poussin

Best newcomer
Spexy Ashleigh
Kortney Kane

Best site
Miss Hybrid
Mariah Milano

Best oscm
Miss Hybrid
Spexy Ashleigh

Once again lacked votes to include some babes that deserved the votes...but you´ll have your turn

Oh wow! I have jumped up! I know it's probably a flash in the pan, as Sticky says, it's a long way to go yet. Speaking of Sticky, I love being right behind her and would be very happy to stay there!
I know another reason know why you'd be happy staying right behind Vicky, Miss Hybrid !! Ha!! :elaugh:
MsHybrid54.jpg

Note: Credit goes to Miss Hybrid's talented friend Riccardo for the great drawing !! :thumbsup:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Vanilla DeVille:

As you can see from previous posts, Jitna and I are becoming closely affiliated as well as establishing a mutually beneficial working relationship with major headliner Nikki Nova for our project, TITer. Along with Ms. Nova, we feel that you would be a very welcome and valuable addition to our diverse and ever-expanding team, and per your acceptance, we hope that you can be a part of this exciting new project for the benefit of all parties involved.

How's that? :D

well said! I dont see how she can resist that

Kapishe

Banned
oops. they might be our fault. i guess Wallaby has as much time to waste as i do.

Unless, its a good thing, then... Yay! We win! We're the champions! Woohoo!

otherwise... sorry

One of the problems with a "voting round" system like this is that as active girls get eliminated it puts more pressure on the other remaining girls posting to pic up the slack. The good news is that the girls have accounted for about 35% of all posts and I think that is about the interaction level that will probably work best for both them and members. We can't afford to lose a Jane Burgess, Vanilla DeVille or Bobbi Eden so lets keep supporting them and the other girls that are making a strong effort here to please us.

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member
One of the problems with a "voting round" system like this is that as active girls get eliminated it puts more pressure on the other remaining girls posting to pic up the slack. The good news is that the girls have accounted for about 35% of all posts and I think that is about the interaction level that will probably work best for both them and members. We can't afford to lose a Jane Burgess, Vanilla DeVille or Bobbi Eden so lets keep supporting them and the other girls that are making a strong effort here to please us.

Thank you Kapishe!

yesterday the best asses ont the contest list was argumented,today i am going for the most gorgeous eyes in this competition.
And the most stunning eyes belong to
Christine Vinson
Bobbi Eden
Nikki Nova
Sophie sweet

and my red vampire eyes of course,but i am not in the contest...well at least not really.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
oh I see how it is....I thought I was the one on the receiving end of Miss Hybrid's strapon?

I'll remember that when I'm making her squeal with my thumb in her ass and I'm burying my black strapon cock in her with her legs pinned behind her head.

My official strapon line is being manufactured in France right now and is due out by the end of January and I propose that Miss Hybrid is the first to use it, and then first to receive it. Anyone concur?

It's 9 inches long and 7 inches in diameter with a slight upturn and a very nice head on it and comes in flesh brown and solid black and eventually we will add additional colors but I think black is appropriate for Miss Hybrid.

gotta go,gonna pee ( hope i hit the toilette this time and dont make the usual mess ) ,than wash my hands,and have dinner.
Hope i do everything in the correct order.

P.S. the gun Miss Hybrid is holding in my supporting sig ,is real and its loaded. Have no doubt she will shoot it at ya,if you dont vote Miss Hybrid
Dont say i didn´t warned Yall.

oh I see how it is....I thought I was the one on the receiving end of Miss Hybrid's strapon?

I'll remember that when I'm making her squeal with my thumb in her ass and I'm burying my black strapon cock in her with her legs pinned behind her head.

My official strapon line is being manufactured in France right now and is due out by the end of January and I propose that Miss Hybrid is the first to use it, and then first to receive it. Anyone concur?

It's 9 inches long and 7 inches in diameter with a slight upturn and a very nice head on it and comes in flesh brown and solid black and eventually we will add additional colors but I think black is appropriate for Miss Hybrid.

thank God i red this before i went away.As an english woman to be fucked by a french strappon ( froggie to the brits ) isn´t such a good idea,as much as the idea of MAriah getting together with miss hybrid is a hot mental picture.Oh goodness me...does it comes with Nicolas Sarkozy face pic on the tip?Oh my.
On the bright side,the dimensions are very similar to my penis when its not hard.But mine comes in white.

Peanut hugging i believe in spanish would be something like. Agarrado los cacahuetes.lol,but yes mate,here is also called Futebol Americano

Ja, ja, ja Agarrando el Maní!!!:1orglaugh:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.