• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th!★

Status
Not open for further replies.
My votes for today:

Miss FreeOnes
- Bobbi Eden
- Got Gisele
- Jane Burgess
- Miss Hybrid
- Vanilla DeVille

Best Euro Babe
- Bobbi Eden
- Terri Summers

Best Adult Model
- Christine Vinson
- Got Gisele

Best Newcomer
- Kortney Kane
- Lacey Brooks

Best OCSM
- Bobbi Eden
- Jane Burgess

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 5184118, member: 201847"]Thank you :D

glad to have you back Jane Burgess:nanner:

Jon S.

Banned
Kiddies you are doing better! Nikki Nova moved up another spot to #14! Come on guys, you can still do better.....Remember to vote for Nikki Nova for Miss FreeOnes AND Best OCSM! Come on, ya know u want to....it's the right thing to do!

Reactions: drf

Jon S.

Banned
Finally got up the energy to get on my computer (as opposed to my iPhone), so here are my votes for the past 2 days:

Miss FreeOnes:

Nikki Nova
Mariah Milano
Bobbi Eden
Ember Reigns
Vanilla DeVille

Best Euro Babe:

Puma Swede
Bobbi Eden

Best Cam Girl:

Ember Reigns
Taylor Stevens

Best Adult Model:

Got Gisele
Xo Eve

Best Newcomer:

Jinxypie
Xo Eve

Best Official Site:

Mariah Milano
Nikki Benz

Best OCSM:

Nikki Nova
Mariah Milano

Now back to two boring ass football games that I don't give a rat's ass about (yeah, I want the Ravens to lose.....but ya know........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)!

Bonsoir et bonne chance mes amis!

:partysml:Happy Birthday Vanilla Deville:partysml:

I found this song that should best represent how you should spend your day. Have a good one.

Jon S.

Banned
Seeing that it's still deader than "Michael Richards Live at the Apollo" in here, I'll be brief.

To fellow peeps just getting up and floating around in cyberspace in Europe....Bonjour, buenos dias, bom dia, and good morning!

To my fellow peeps floating around cyberspace in the States and Canada before going to bed....Bonne Huit and good night!

Having trouble deciding who to vote for???

Let me tell you brothers and sisters......it's not too tricky.....VOTE FOR NIKKI!!!!!

Vote Nikki Nova Miss FreeOnes and Best OCSM!!!!

http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81

Do what's right.....it's not that tricky.....Vote For Nikki Nova!!!

Come on people, we let her slide back to 15th.....show her the love she deserves & vote for her right now!!! Anyone who spends anytime on these boards knows that Nikki Nova is one of the most amazing, deserving, and active people on here!

Isn't all the time Nikki Nova gives everyone worth 2 votes? Of course it is.....so what are you waiting for.....VOTE FOR Nikki Nova NOW!!!!

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
I can't believe we are entering the final few hours of round 2 already! I don't think I'll move forward to round 3 in my category because positions seem pretty fixed now. But that wasn't really the point for me. I just wanted to have the opportunity to meet people I wouldn't normally chat with on a daily basis. So it has definitely been mission accomplished on that front:)

Thank you so much for your support everyone. I will be doing another free cam show at 9:30 EST on the 14th for my supporters. Click here to vote Bella Bellini for best cam girl! Then go over to my free blog here to find out more about my free cam show later today.

I decided to just post some cam pics and screen caps from my cam shows during the final hours of round 2. I give some more background information into the pics on my blog. But here are the first batch of cam pics!

bella-bellini-bra-fetish.jpg

bellabellinifootjob.jpg

bella-bellini-femdom-pov.jpg

Fun times:D

Status
Not open for further replies.