• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
Pretty awesome...BUT out of all of those bands I would rather have the Runaways. I LOVE Joan Jett. I used to have the biggest crush on her fo rmany many many years and Cherry bomb is the fucking shiznet. I;m hurt I didn;t get that Vern. waaaahhhhhh
xoxoxoxoxo
hahahah
Nikki Nova
Hello everyone. It is 14 degrees below zero in Minnesota now. I got snowed in this weekend with no internet access so my votes are late. Thank you ladies for help keeping me warm

Here are my votes for Miss Freeones, with a song by my favorite all girl rock band to go with each contestant.

Nikki Nova

Vanity Theft: Limb from limb(I got to meet them before there set,and share a drink with them. Wow. Just when I thought Rock was dead, these ladies Just might save it)

Miss Hybrid

The Runaways: Cherry Bomb ( Great fucking song and I had to post the cover done by Dakota Fanning and Kristin Stewart for the movie because the two are so damn similar)

Spexy Ashleigh

The Bangles: Hazy Shade Of Winter(I love This cover way more than the Orignal and these girls still look good)

Taylor Stevens

The Like: Why when love is gone( If you're not grooving to this band, I would check your pulse because you may be dead. These girls are awesome)

Vanilla Deville

Kittie: Cutthroat ( These girls rock harder than most male rock bands and yet they can still keep their sex appeal without selling out)

Attachments

• _MG_2030.jpg
    _MG_2030.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 187

Jon S.

Banned
Thought I'd see if there was any life in here before going to bed, but it seems like it is still fairly dead in here, much like it was most weekend (when I checked anyway). It's not even 11:30 pm here, but I'm already drained (I'm drained alot anymore really....but that's another long and personal/private matter...lol). Was going to rest "a few minutes" then do it, but figured I would fall asleep to stay and miss a days worth of votes! Couldn't have that!

Felt like passing out a couple of hours ago, but decided to cast my votes in the contest 1st! Didn't feel like getting on the computer, so did it with my iPhone instead. So, I will post my full list later today, there were a few changes, but pretty much the same!

As always, I voted for Nikki Nova for Miss FreeOnes and Best OCSM!

Since I have a light week, until Friday anyway, and Nikki has a CRAZY schedule, I think I'm going to have to come on here everyday to remind everyone to vote for Nikki Nova, one of the MOST deserving women remaining in the contest! The fact that she's only in 16th is both shocking and unacceptable! Y'all shouldn't have to be reminded to do your "civic duty" of voting for Nikki Nova!

If you want to risk finding coal in your stocking....go ahead....otherwise vote for Nova!

You are getting sleepy.....very sleepy.......VOTE FOR Nikki Nova!!!!

Hell it was worth a try!

Since I really am tired, Vote for Nikki Nova, and I HATE typing a lot on my iPhone, vote for Nikki Nova, I'm going to say: vote for Nikki Nova......bonne huit and good night.

Hope everyone has a great remainder of the weekend and a nice Monday!

Oh yeah, by the way, before I forget.......VOTE FOR Nikki Nova!

Sorry for making you sad Nikki. I can sometime be an A hole and not realize it. I'll change the order around, but that just means that Spexy gets to have an awesome band next to her name now.

Spexy Ashleigh

Vanity Theft: Limb from limb(I got to meet them before there set,and share a drink with them. Wow. Just when I thought Rock was dead, these ladies Just might save it)

Nikki Nova

The Runaways: Cherry Bomb ( Great fucking song and I had to post the cover done by Dakota Fanning and Kristin Stewart for the movie because the two are so damn similar)

Miss Hybrid

The Bangles: Hazy Shade Of Winter(I love This cover way more than the Orignal and these girls still look good)

Taylor Stevens

The Like: Why when love is gone( If you're not grooving to this band, I would check your pulse because you may be dead. These girls are awesome)

Vanilla Deville

Kittie: Cutthroat ( These girls rock harder than most male rock bands and yet they can still keep their sex appeal without selling out)

NikkiNova

Vern
Well arent you just awesome sauce. I can't really gety into the other girl bands you posted but here is one of mt faves along with the Runaways. I love me some L7 and I KNOW that drf will back me on this as well. tee hee. I miss seeing these girls on their motorcycles in my old hood in LA in the 90's(well just the one mainly). Whatever happened to them? They fucking rawked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKgiTzLPMs

xoxo
Nikki Nova
PLZ Vote Nikki Nova!! http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
Sorry for making you sad Nikki. I can sometime be an A hole and not realize it. I'll change the order around, but that just means that Spexy gets to have an awesome band next to her name now.

Spexy Ashleigh

Nikki Nova

Miss Hybrid

Taylor Stevens

Vanilla Deville

Attachments

• Racket 009.jpg
    Racket 009.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 167

NikkiNova

I love you to pieces for this....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Nikki Nova

Thought I'd see if there was any life in here before going to bed, but it seems like it is still fairly dead in here, much like it was most weekend (when I checked anyway). It's not even 11:30 pm here, but I'm already drained (I'm drained alot anymore really....but that's another long and personal/private matter...lol). Was going to rest "a few minutes" then do it, but figured I would fall asleep to stay and miss a days worth of votes! Couldn't have that!

Felt like passing out a couple of hours ago, but decided to cast my votes in the contest 1st! Didn't feel like getting on the computer, so did it with my iPhone instead. So, I will post my full list later today, there were a few changes, but pretty much the same!

As always, I voted for Nikki Nova for Miss FreeOnes and Best OCSM!

Since I have a light week, until Friday anyway, and Nikki has a CRAZY schedule, I think I'm going to have to come on here everyday to remind everyone to vote for Nikki Nova, one of the MOST deserving women remaining in the contest! The fact that she's only in 16th is both shocking and unacceptable! Y'all shouldn't have to be reminded to do your "civic duty" of voting for Nikki Nova!

If you want to risk finding coal in your stocking....go ahead....otherwise vote for Nova!

You are getting sleepy.....very sleepy.......VOTE FOR Nikki Nova!!!!

Hell it was worth a try!

Since I really am tired, Vote for Nikki Nova, and I HATE typing a lot on my iPhone, vote for Nikki Nova, I'm going to say: vote for Nikki Nova......bonne huit and good night.

Hope everyone has a great remainder of the weekend and a nice Monday!

Oh yeah, by the way, before I forget.......VOTE FOR Nikki Nova!

Attachments

• _MG_2343.jpg
    _MG_2343.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 178
Miss FreeOnes, Round # 2, my 14th time voting in this great contest!

Miss FreeOnes
Lisa Ann
Natasha Nice
Yurizan Beltran
Deauxma
Sunny Lane

Best Euro Babe
Black Angelika
Natasha Nice

Best Adult Model
Sabrina Maree
Samantha Buxton

Best Newcomer
Bree Daniels
Tegan Brady

Best OCSM
Sunny Lane
Deauxma

R

RogueAlan

Wow, can the weekend already be over?!
Got a brief respite from work to hang with my partners & their wives for the annual holiday party before i had to head back into the coalmine, so to speak... was nice but the others were clearly having a better time... note to self, don't work next year, so the alcohol is available! in any case, the Midwest weather gods have apparently not heard that it's not winter yet & are laughing at mankind's idea on global warming. Before anyone gets pissy, i'll stop, & just complain that after FINALLY getting the new bike legal to run around town, it's too friggin' cold to ride... guess that means more time on the FO boards!

More importantly, before we get to my dwindling votes,

JANE BURGESS!!!!! Welcome back, pretty one. You've been missed.
Nikki Nova, agree it's an incomprehensible mystery that you'd slide, much less slide so much, and I'd argue I still HAVE seen you on board every day... this threatens to become a whine about non FO folks having so much influence, so instead, I'll assure you I & a host of FO regs will keep you in our polling booths... (closest i could get to you & our poles at once, ha) or polling keyboards as the case may be. Hope you have success in getting what has to be done finished and in NOT building an even longer list. Oh, & be sure to take a few mintues for yourself each day... I know we are.

Vanilla DeVille, apologies, you've been on my list but I'd managed to typo and then copy the typo... Fear not, your votes weren't misspelled.

To all, I am not really paying attention to the accumulated votes... I vote for who is on the boards &/or those ladies who've shared themselves before. What the others say doesn't really matter, though i have often picked up good wisdom and new faces to consider from the other board regulars.

i can't claim i'm an afficianado, but did i see vampir Antonio having to leave for a bathroom break? i hadn't stopped to think Vamps would still have to worry about that little bother... guess they're not zombies, though. Heh.

Bendare, missed your mock ups over the weekend... a modern Monty Python with Benny Hill skin... always makes me grin.

Miss Hybrid, in the 'green' mindset, have you had cause to try the Monkey Rocker? If so, how does it compare to the Sybian. Oh, & thanks for sharing your ride with other lovlies. heh

Kortney Kane... today's 'window' was a delightful tease... & I am indescribably jealous of Santa's good fortune.

Bella Bellini, it's a pleasure offering what limited support I can.
Miss Danni Gee, thanks again for the shout...
Both of you have earned my ongoing support.

And last but not least, Ember Reigns... i am embarrassed i hadn't discovered your thread before the weekend... Paging back is proving quite entertaining. So thanks!

now y'all can move on, but for those keeping score, tonight's winners in my little black book...
The Steadfasts...
Miss Hybrid (x3); Nikki Nova (x2); Vanilla DeVille (x2); Ember Reigns
and Janessa Brazil

The 'guaranteeds'
Peaches; Kortney Kane; Bella Bellini; Danni Gee (x2)

as well as Spexy Ashleigh and Got Gisele

hmph, i'm almost out of available votes. You'll get 'em again manana.
In the meantime, Happy Monday, all... & remember

If you're NAUGHTY I won't tell Santa!

RA

Sashe

Banned
13 Dec 2010
Nina Mercedez - Miss FreeOnes, Best Official Site, Best O.C.S.M
Jessica Jaymes - Miss FreeOnes, Best Official Site
Dylan Ryder - Miss FreeOnes
Ariel Rebel - Miss FreeOnes, Best O.C.S.M
Jenny Poussin - Miss FreeOnes
Angel Long - Best Euro Babe
Saffron Taylor - Best Euro Babe
Private Jewel - Best Cam Girl, Best Newcomer
Natasha Nice - Best Cam Girl
Rachel Aldana - Best Adult Model
Andi Land - Best Adult Model
Lily Carter - Best Newcomer

I have been taking some photographs and video today.

PinkCervinNylons 1.jpg

I needed to check the video, before I pulled my knickers back, as Felix is useless.

PinkCervinNylons 2.jpg

Miss Still Not Giving in and Determined to Make Round 3. You are not getting rid of me yet xxxx

HOT!!! Lovely pics, Miss Hybrid

BellaBellini

Wow, can the weekend already be over?!
Got a brief respite from work to hang with my partners & their wives for the annual holiday party before i had to head back into the coalmine, so to speak... was nice but the others were clearly having a better time... note to self, don't work next year, so the alcohol is available! in any case, the Midwest weather gods have apparently not heard that it's not winter yet & are laughing at mankind's idea on global warming. Before anyone gets pissy, i'll stop, & just complain that after FINALLY getting the new bike legal to run around town, it's too friggin' cold to ride... guess that means more time on the FO boards!

Bella Bellini, it's a pleasure offering what limited support I can.
Miss Danni Gee, thanks again for the shout...
Both of you have earned my ongoing support.

The 'guaranteeds'
Peaches; Kortney Kane; Bella Bellini; Danni Gee (x2)

as well as Spexy Ashleigh and Got Gisele

hmph, i'm almost out of available votes. You'll get 'em again manana.
In the meantime, Happy Monday, all... & remember

If you're NAUGHTY I won't tell Santa!

RA

Thank you:D Yeah this weekend went really quickly. I protest! I was running around most of the time also doing Christmas shopping. I have a few more things to do today and then I can focus on the fun stuff.

Speaking of which I'm loving all your outfits on this page Miss Hybrid. You look so sexy in all that leopard print. Now I'm obsessing over where I can find gloves like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.