• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes 2014

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member
The Miss FreeOnes contest is a fantastic stepping stone for girls on here, who may otherwise struggle to get known at all. I think the the introduction of OCSM category provided the balance, allowing a board posting girl to have some success, while the non register categories can attract the outside vote. The obvious attraction for FreeOnes as a company, is to attract new people to freeones. If they join great, if they don't great too, they may take up on some of the offers and provide FO with income.

When there is a contest, there will always be people who do not read the rules, chose to ignore them or deliberately set out with a scheme. It is naive to think otherwise. All that can be done is to create rules to control as best you can and then to enforce the rules where breaches are discovered. It is the non enforcement that can cause issues for obvious reasons.

I hope the contest runs again and that the girls who post here regularly, continue to benefit from the support of their loyal fans. The main category of MIss FO will be very difficult for one of our regulars to win but you never know, it could happen. The other categories have been won by board girls in most cases.

Long may FreeOnes run the contest and good luck to all who take part. I enjoyed my time in the contest and I hope others will continue to do so, girls and voters alike.

Miss Hybrid

:goodpost:

I seriously want to clone you!

I want one if you figure out a way!

Can't wait to look at this from the side !!!!

JaanaRuutu

I won't compete this year. For one, I've been a shitty OCSM since my life fell apart, but for two there was just too much drama last year. I hope, if and when the contest returns, the FO gang will have worked out the kinks that may have prevented last year's drama.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
I won't compete this year. For one, I've been a shitty OCSM since my life fell apart, but for two there was just too much drama last year. I hope, if and when the contest returns, the FO gang will have worked out the kinks that may have prevented last year's drama.

Hey Jaana,

Didn't you come second to CM as best newcomer? What a huge fantastic result for you, I only could manage 5th against her and I have lived here for 4 years, have made 11k posts, 4 times category winner, done bespoke videos, tours, fan signs for free for hundreds of my friends on here, would you ever have dreamed to beat every other new girl other than the winner of miss FO?

I am presuming the drama you refer to was with the same CM. My guess is that CM did not have a clue of the rules, even if she hadn't tweeted what she did, maybe the results would not have changed. She went on to win the whole event. I don't know the difference in votes between 1st and 2nd in best new cummer but it may have been huge or one vote.

You have fans on here and they gave you huge support. I agree, you have been absent for quite some time and that will not bode well in best OCSM but I think you would gain benefit by competing and letting your fans support you again.

Just my thoughts.

Miss Hybrid

MissHybrid

Can men compete in Miss Free Ones? I look good in a dress and heels.

But do you have a
handbags.gif
0r a Gold Dress?

Philbert

Banned
And I'll never understand why non-OCSMs give a fuck about it. The girls at least stand to make some money or gain recognition if they win. Why the fuck do other people care?

It's a fucking popularity contest for adults. Didn't everyone get enough of this shit in high school?

In general, yeah, but to be honest...in High School I didn't get deluged with beautiful photos of gorgeous nekkid women as campaign posters.
That changes my level of interest a bit.

MissHybrid

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8175978, member: 579739"]I'll volunteer to let him feel me up. Just this one last time.

runs.gif
icon_eek.gif

katana.gif

Dont worry ladies I will oil you all up off the record!!!

Harley first, can't wait for that hot piece of ass ;)