• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Um.... I know for a fact that there are more than a couple girls who can't make it unless they have won the category they were in. You can't seriously be waiting until AFTER the party to make the announcement are you?

I think this means they're waiting to publish the results online 'til after the party.

If you win, I'm sure they want you there.

This raises the question, how do I get an invite? I'm pretty sure I can attend if I'm in town....

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I've never met so many people willing to age so fast lol

Funny!
worthy.gif

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I think this means they're waiting to publish the results online 'til after the party.

If you win, I'm sure they want you there.

This raises the question, how do I get an invite? I'm pretty sure I can attend if I'm in town....

PM me with your name and email so I can put you on the guest list. I'll also need to know if you're bringing a guest.

Petra, any chance that there will be access through FreeOnes at the party to those of us in flyover states who won't be able to be there except i spirit, a la the German (i think... maybe Dutch) show a couple years ago?

figuring it'd be fun to see Ms. Mandy and Miss Hybrid bring home the awards (one hopes) as well as the other deserving girls.

and perhaps we'd see you that way, too!

RA

This is a great idea, I guess.
Please prove this and get your sponsors into it, I remember you were online allday with webcams during one Venus-Fare in Berlin a few years ago, and that worked fine.
Thx for that great suggestion, Roguealan!!!

Petra, any chance that there will be access through FreeOnes at the party to those of us in flyover states who won't be able to be there except i spirit, a la the German (i think... maybe Dutch) show a couple years ago?

figuring it'd be fun to see Ms. Mandy and Miss Hybrid bring home the awards (one hopes) as well as the other deserving girls.

and perhaps we'd see you that way, too!

RA

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
What a great idea! Hopefully it can be done but maybe it is a little late to organise?

I will be tweeting and adding some #MissHybridLive pics from the party and hopefully my friends will add them here and to my forum. I will not be leaving you out.

There will also be a full report later. Depending on the result, it may be long or short.

Miss Hybrid

So thx in advance for tweeting and sending live pics, that means you lucky one will go to this event?I guess you won at least one category:)
What could I do to covince you to take me with you?

Have fun, I hope they can mange that idea above indeed!!

Hugs

What a great idea! Hopefully it can be done but maybe it is a little late to organise?

I will be tweeting and adding some #MissHybridLive pics from the party and hopefully my friends will add them here and to my forum. I will not be leaving you out.

There will also be a full report later. Depending on the result, it may be long or short.

Miss Hybrid

I am sure the answer is no. However have to ask the question anyways. Does the winner know that they won?
I get the wait for us but they should get some warning. Anyways as it's not to long now ... I still can't fucking wait! :)

Hoping it was a good year for our girls.
Based on the tallies from the first two rounds, and the posts in the relevant thread during the final round, my gut tells me that recently active OCSMs will win at least five categories.

I am looking forward to stretching my legs at the Freeones party, after the very long flight. I hope you are going.
Sadly, it doesn't look that way. I'd love to, but the timing just didn't work out.