• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes 2013 is over. Now what?! Winner announcement details inside!

Re: If their posting habits are any indication...

VV started with 6900 posts on 2/18/2013 and ended today with 7108

You my dear started with 8784 and ended with 10045

so you are correct, I made a mistake in calculation.

Jaana you 443 and ended with 1162, but were not in the Miss Freeones category, therefore you were not included in my initial post.

Don't worry, it is only a small difference between 208 posts and 2108 posts :D

As long as the vote counters at FO don't use the same calculators... :D

Re: If their posting habits are any indication...

Don't worry, it is only a small difference between 208 posts and 2108 posts :D

As long as the vote counters at FO don't use the same calculators... :D

Probably spent too much time unfollowing twatter followers to have time to post on FO :facepalm:

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
So you're no longer the Slutty Pirate? :D
Didn't I see you comment that regarding that Ricardo sketch with you, Miss Hybrid, Mandy Flores and Harley Spencer?

I think "Slutty Pirate" would be a better choice for Loli.

So many choices - I need a multiple personality for all my names *hehe* xXx ;)

That is extremely clever and very funny. It was great being introduced to you.

I wish I could take all the credit for that but it's an Aussie saying... pretty funny buggers we Aussies lolz! :D

AndiLand

:) Y'all are nice!

Mr Stiffy was right ~ I'm from Texas. I had one website who reviewed me and claimed they "loved my British accent" ~ which let me know they didn't watch even ONE of the videos before their so-called review... lol..

HAM WALLET!!! haha

Whisker biscuit, fur burger, hair pie, furry monster, the Notorious V.A.G., box, pink eye, punani, poon, poontang, beaver, cooter, cooch, muff, gash, bearded clam, lotus blossom

on the first miss fo it was 20 000 dollars if im not mistaken,like i said..ah those were the days...

I think it was still $10,000 & one category, but I could be wrong too!

Sidebar: did the Announcement party get cancelled or is there some super secret RSVP process going on? lol

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I think it was still $10,000 & one category, but I could be wrong too!

Sidebar: did the Announcement party get cancelled or is there some super secret RSVP process going on? lol

It's always been $10,000 for the grand prize.

And yes, we have a super secret RSVP process going on. ;-)

Briana Lee

Hmmm so I thought this was still the contest Final Round thread or I would have commented sooner!! Haha! Whoops!

Anyway, a big thank you to everyone who voted for me this year. Your support way appreciated more than you will ever know. I am not holding out too much hope of winning anything this year but a top 3 placing in any of the categories I was in would be fantastic, especially given how tough the all round competition was this year. Of course I am keeping my fingers crossed that Miss managed to take the overall crown!!

And of course a huge thank you to Petra (and those over 2 that hinder her at every hurdle). After many a weepy email and threats of cutting your wrists you finally made it through!! :cthulhu: