• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winners!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2012 is over! Now it's time to patiently wait for the winners to be announced at Exxxotica Miami on May 19th! Who won the $13,000 grand prize?!

After the winners are announced, make your way to The Mansion for one of the hottest parties of 2012! We're going to dance the night away to celebrate the end of the 3rd Miss FreeOnes contest!

Date: Saturday, May 19th
Time: 8:45pm

Keep an eye on this thread and I'll post confirmations of the contestants that will be at the awards! We can't wait!!

CONFIRMED for Awards Ceremony! (pictures in thread below)

- Vicky Vette
- Taylor Stevens
- Sara Jay
- Miss Hybrid
- Katie Kox
- Carmen Valentina

For the party, you can check who's attending here!

Please take note of our 2012 Miss FreeOnes Sponsors:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winne

photo_wrap.png

Petra

Re: Miss FreeOnes 2012 is OVER! Join us at Exxxotica Miami May 19th to hear the winne

You just called me nuts on Twitter...it's def gonna be a wrap in Miami (Plan B, Petra ;) )

:popcorn:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

we need a nachos smiley.

Petra

Petra

A few girls that I have that have confirmed they WILL be at the awards ceremony!!

Vicky Vette
vah-2877-14-lg.jpg

Taylor Stevens (she will be at a booth I believe)
IMG_2999copy.jpg

Sara Jay (also has a booth)
dsc_0005.jpg

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

My predictions:

Miss FreeOnes: Vicky Vette or Dylan Ryder
OCSM: Miss Hybrid (because I want it)
Euro Tart: Miss Hybrid
Adult Model: Briana Lee (because I want it)
Newcomer: Harley Spencer
Cam: I was hoping for Spexy, but I doubt that. Maybe Sab or Tay.

only 3 girls on the party???!!!

well here are my predictions
best cam briana lee
best adult model ariele rebel
best euro Miss Hybrid
best oscm Miss Hybrid
best newcomer harley spencer or malena morgan.
miss fo...michelle obama...heheheheh...cheers and thank u ladies for all the fun.

Well, I am guessing

Miss Freeones: The highly deserving Vicky Vette
Cam Girl: I didn't overly follow it after dropping to three votes, but maybe Taylor Stevens
Adult Model: Miss Danni Gee
Euro: Miss Hybrid
OCSM: Miss Hybrid
Newcomer: Harley Spencer

Petra

only 3 girls on the party???!!!

well here are my predictions
best cam briana lee
best adult model ariele rebel
best euro Miss Hybrid
best oscm Miss Hybrid
best newcomer harley spencer or malena morgan.
miss fo...michelle obama...heheheheh...cheers and thank u ladies for all the fun.

Oh...there's more. I heard from a little birdie that there might be Tart at the party...

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account

Hello Ladies

I got the email today, i have been invited to Miami for the Party, Love you Freeones and who ever grabbed me for the invitation. Got one request send me an angel to bring down and back, maybe someone will want to meet me and work with me as I have 1 script that is outstanding! also, would do some acting to pay the bills, I want to be smoother than usual these ladies so classy, sexy, beauty queens wish they could walk around like the Freeones contestants from 2012, winners seen mach more than others. Who could tell you more, than that, your Outstanding!

Congradualtions to everybody for working together to making this the first full contest I ever participated from the beginning to the end, it's all because of you I'm now your newest Fan!

i want to know who the winners are now

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

Oh...there's more. I heard from a little birdie that there might be Tart at the party...

Oh no, that's twitter again!

georges

Staff member

a big and heartfelt congrats to the ladies :thumbsup::boobies::kiss: