• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes 2011 winners to be announced at the AEE in Vegas!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophie dee

Official Checked Star Member
Oi Bob, I thought you were cooking your signature dish, flambe trotters with a curdled, vinegar and sour kangaroo milk cheese jus, for my dinner party.

I have loads of friend coming over, to watch the results live on twitter.

DON'T LET ME DOWN.

Congrats babe., xxxxx

Weren't the results supposed to make us happy. I see two legitimate winners (Best Euro Babe and Best Adult Model, Best Adult Model was the only category with some sanity to it where most of the people at the top made sense and deserved to be there.) out of 6 and only one that went to somebody that was probably the very most deserving person. If we count the people that came in behind most of the winners it's even worse. :thumbsdown:

Congrats Gisele......you definitely DESERVED it!!! You finished in 3rd for Miss FreeOnes too.....so that's like 2 wins!!!

If you account for circumstances, the situation the contest happened in, and apply a bull crap factor adjustment to it Gisele getting the placing she did is about the equivalent of having three times the votes of anybody else in most of the categories in a fairly run contest.

Jon S.

Banned
I just wanted to point out again that the rankings on the respective categories is merely a random listing of the finalists from round 3. As you will notice, the people listed as #1 in the rankings do not correspond with the actual winners. The only thing we know is who won the respective categories and the top 3 from Miss FreeOnes. Hopefully the final rankings for round 3 will be released soon as well!

WOW ! Thank you all so so much for your votes im so glad to have won best cam girl. It couldnt have come at a better time for me and it was the one that meant the most to me. Thank you to everyone for sticking by me and giving me your votes your time and your love.
xoxo
Tay

Congratulations Tay ! BEST CAM GIRL WOOO!!! Alright :D

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Congrats to all the winners. :thumbsup:

Now, please don't leave... :(

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
Weren't the results supposed to make us happy. I see two legitimate winners (Best Euro Babe and Best Adult Model, Best Adult Model was the only category with some sanity to it where most of the people at the top made sense and deserved to be there.) out of 6 and only one that went to somebody that was probably the very most deserving person. If we count the people that came in behind most of the winners it's even worse. :thumbsdown:

If you account for circumstances, the situation the contest happened in, and apply a bull crap factor adjustment to it Gisele getting the placing she did is about the equivalent of having three times the votes of anybody else in most of the categories in a fairly run contest.

you know what D Rock your post is fucking insulting to say the least.

do you have access to the total number of votes to make such a bold statement? I am assuming you think that your favorite was not properly acknowledged? in the case of my category, are you a member of each girls site to be able to make such a declaration? I sincerely doubt it.

Everyone who was named a winner deserved to win, period. How you could question as you have is just showing the narrow mindedness that hurts contests like this.

Bravo to those who won...myself included. we all worked our asses off to be recognized and our fans showed us that we are appreciated. Don't be a sore loser...it's just pathetic to be honest.

alrite now that the contest is over. it's time to prepare for the 2012 contest. freeones should add some new categories.

R

RogueAlan

Mariah, Miss Hybrid, Got Gisele
Congrats!

please folks, DON'T TELL BJB 140 posts is all it takes...

Sophie, congrats, too, though... speaks highly for the number of fans standing up for you!

And thank you ALL the OCSM's and Petra, it's been a great fall and winter because of all of you!

Regards

RA

And Congratulations to ALL the Winners !!!
:partysml:
Sophie Dee - Miss Freeones 2011
Miss Hybrid - Best Euro Babe
Taylor Stevens - Best Cam Babe
Vicki Vette - Best OCSM
Mariah Milano - Best Official site
Got Gisele - Best Adult Model
Haley Cummings - Best Newcomer

Hmm...

Looks like the "powers that be" tried their best to make everyone happy.

All the "big names" got a title. :lame:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=475537 = official announcement

And no, the toplists aren't working right. I can confirm that. I emailed the programmers but since it's the weekend, I'm not sure if they'll check their mail. :(

Oh yea, and I don't want BS going on in the winner thread. If you don't like the results, go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.