• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★ (last day to vote!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★

Oh geez it started already. I guess I am late to the thread. Please remember to vote for the active ladies on here. They have earned the right to be called Miss Freeones. Here are some pictures in my Freeones bikini. I really want to rank high in the OCSM contest, so be sure to vote for me there.

03.jpg

04.jpg

09.jpg

Jane Burgess

I'm allways going to Vote for Miss Hybrid and Nikki Nova in every catagory I can

I wish luck for Got Gisele and Mariah Milano for Best Cam girl

Christine Vinson and Samantha Wise got my votes for best adult Model

Best OSCM's are Vicky Vette and Jane Burgess

I'm going to try and change up my votes each day.

Thank you Vern, I appreciate the support :)

Oh geez it started already. I guess I am late to the thread. Please remember to vote for the active ladies on here. They have earned the right to be called Miss Freeones. Here are some pictures in my Freeones bikini. I really want to rank high in the OCSM contest, so be sure to vote for me there.

]
04.jpg

Great Pic Jane that will get ya some votes;)

Zander

Banned

I agree with Mariah Milano that someone who is a regular should get our votes....
I disagree with her that Bree Olson was or is interactive as Miss Freeones and with fans...

I like Bree but she basically bolted after winning (see her thread about 'ask me anything that you want). Last post by Bree? June 25. A handful of posts after winning in April...
http://board.freeones.com/search.php?searchid=41430331

She will likely be back when she needs votes but maybe she is busy with her new title.....
.... World's Biggest Whore

Me? I think the girls who really interact should get the votes.... imho :) I am a Vicky Vette fan through and through but whoever you vote for, shouldn't it be a girl who actually is around a bit more than just for the $$$$$

jinxypie

Me? I think the girls who really interact should get the votes.... imho :) I am a Vicky Vette fan through and through but whoever you vote for, shouldn't it be a girl who actually is around a bit more than just for the $$$$$

Throwing my two cents in... I first started visiting FreeOnes last year to vote for a camgirl I followed on Twitter, and have stuck around for all the fun and people here. You can find me all over the FreeOnes talk section and playing in the Games section. :) I like it here, I'm not going away (no matter how hard you guys try!). ;)

jinxypie

I've told my twitter followers that a vote gets them a fansign pic. All of 'em are being put up on Twitpic right now, but I'll probably make a gallery on my site for them if I can get enough people voting. ;)

I'm now putting pics over on a different site, so there can be a bit of nekkidness at times. ;) Quite a few boob shots today!

Oh wow, I had no idea. Need to step up my game huh? :blowjob::love-smi:

:wave2:Not sure if it will matter but I'm told I taste like pineapple.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.