• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★ (last day to vote!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★

OOOhhhh. I like that idea as well. Hey I think it's more than fair...and thank you for bringing up the Vern. He has definitely become a friend and has really had an inside scoop on what I have been going through the last 5 years which is why I think he cares so much and you have NO IDEA how much I appreciate that!!!!!
It's a sincere loving support on more than just my standing in this contest and Vern..if you are reading this...thank you so much for that and I just love you for it more than you know!!!!
This kiss is for you baby!!!
xoxox
Nikki Nova
Vote for Nikki Nova http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

Nikki.I can't express just how much I love and respect you. You have done done amazing in your career and I only expect it to just get better and better. You have something that a lot of other girls in the buisness dont haveand that is you don't let anyone control the content of your photos and videos. You have complete control in everything you do. It is your confidence that makes you irresistable. When you were having legal troubles with your home, I was so impressed that you studied the law youself, try to find a lawyer,find a new place to live, and at the same time continue to shoot photos and speak with your fans.
I am sending you some early christmas goodies in the next few weeks to your fanclub mail.

And to all the other constestants. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to come on here and post videos and make comments. I know that between shooting videos photoshoots and webshows the last thing you want to do is go home and post more videos on a thread

SO Mariah Milano, Miss Hybrid, Vicky Vette, Jane Burgess, Spexy Ashleigh,Karen Kougar, Vanilla Deville and everyone else.

THANK YOU
Precious-love-roses-and-chocolate.jpg

Today's votes

Miss FreeOnes:
Spexy Ashleigh:lovecoupl
Mariah Milano
Lisa Ann
Jane B
Chica
Kimora Klein
Ava Addams
Rachel Starr
Kortney Kane:thumbsup:
Got Gisele

Euro Babe:
Honey Demon
Natasha Nice
Bobbi Eden

Cam Girl:
Spexy Ashleigh
Chica
Ember Reigns

Adult Model:
Spexy Ashleigh
Miss Danni Gee:bowdown:
Taylor Stevens

Newcomer:
Kortney Kane
Spexy Ashleigh
Miss Danni Gee

Best OCSM:
Spexy Ashleigh
Chica
Got Gisele

hey you all out there, vote on that woman, so she can travel around the world - south america means brazil also, i hope.
be my guest mariah, to take a few cups of coffee at my place. me and wifey are good hosts.
:)

Well if I win $10k it's a simple thing. 3 round the world tickets on Delta for my mother and step father and myself. why Delta? I'm a platinum medallion member and get automatic upgrades to first class lol

a great profit once said, "Don't tell me what a man knows or what a man thinks, simply tell me where he's traveled and the variety of cultures he has experienced and that will tell me all that I need to know about him."

to me, travel is essential to filling in the parts of ourselves that we need to become whole. It fulfills something within us that we can only do for ourselves, that no one else can do for us. to be happy and enlightened and tolerant of others. I am quick to judge and I wish I weren't. I hope to one day be accepting of everyone no matter their differences in lifestyles and opinions, and different cultures help expose me to those things.

My mom has never been able to travel and only been to Hawaii a few times and as nice as it is there it ain't that fuckin' nice lol I want her to experience Europe and Asia and South America and sit in a cafe and listen to another language and let her mind wander, trying to imagine what is being said. I have been fortunate to have done these things and want to do this for her. I bought them a trip to Europe but they had to cancel because she had to have neck surgery last year. I am realistic and I know I won't win, so I'm gonna get them the trip anyway, but if I win that's what I would do with the money :)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Thnkfully i am a vampire...but still...she gets me.

No, really you're not. :confused:

Had you actually been a vampire, you would have learned how to spell thankfully during your centuries long existence.

my list. most of them cute young teens
miss fo
Tiffany Tyler
Angelina Armani
Faye Reagan
Bree Olson
Isis Taylor
Morgan Layne
Got Gisele
Lily Carter
Jessie Andrews
Allie Haze

best euro:
Angel Long
Blue Angel
Carla Cox

best cam:
London Keyes
Got Gisele
Jayla Diamond

best adult model:
Sarah Peachez
Got Gisele
and Lily Carter

best newcomer:
Lily Carter
Ashley Jane
Jessie Andrews

best official site:
Faye Reagan

best oscm:
Tegan Brady
Got Gisele

I know everyone has been waiting with bated breath to see who I voted for today. It's the same 10 girls I voted for the last few days. I'm boring but I'm loyal. :D
Bree Olson
Chica
Christine Vinson
Jane Burgess
Kimora Klein
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova
Rebekah Dee
Vicky Vette
Muchos Gracias Senoritas!:bowdown:

KortneyKane

Official Checked Star Member

I know everyone has been waiting with bated breath to see who I voted for today. It's the same 10 girls I voted for the last few days. I'm boring but I'm loyal. :D
Bree Olson
Chica
Christine Vinson
Jane Burgess
Kimora Klein
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova
Rebekah Dee
Vicky Vette
Muchos Gracias Senoritas!:bowdown:

And who are u voting for Best Newcomer??? *wink,wink*

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Let's get some votes going for Lisa Sparxxx!

^^ :1orglaugh

This guy attached a Word document. :rofl: I'm sure as fuck not downloading it, but if that doesn't scream "Spam!" I don't know what does.

Can I please go get my ban hammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.