• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★ (last day to vote!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeganBrady

Official Checked Star Member
Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★

Wow, i cant believe i'm 24th in miss free ones, against so many beautiful girls, thank you guys so much! :)
I see that Got Gisele is 1st, and im not suprised at all. Her pictures on page 1 of this thread are amazing! Well done and good luck!
Also super suprised that i'm number 1 in best newcomer! Thank you all so much for all your votes! I may have a special surprise for you soon! ;)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

If I make it to the final round of the OCSM contest, I will let the good members of Freeones pick what I shoot in a thank you video. It will be 20 minutes long, and you can pick up to hardcore. (Just me and one guy, no gang bangs)

Can I be that one guy then? :shy:

XoGisele

Wow, i cant believe i'm 24th in miss free ones, against so many beautiful girls, thank you guys so much! :)
I see that Got Gisele is 1st, and im not suprised at all. Her pictures on page 1 of this thread are amazing! Well done and good luck!
Also super suprised that i'm number 1 in best newcomer! Thank you all so much for all your votes! I may have a special surprise for you soon! ;)

aw thank you, the line up changes daily though and iam sure it will continue to do so as the competition narrows down ;) but best wishes to all <3 :bowdown:

Nekkid Boooooooobs!!!!!!!!!!

Mariahxxx

Gisele...weren't we discussing doing something together during the contest last year???? I think the time couldn't be better...as someone very smart used to say, "When would NOW be a good time?" :)

XoGisele

Miss FOs 2011 (so far)

1 Got Gisele:nanner:
2 Sophie Dee
3 Vicky Vette
4 Kagney Linn Karter
5 Sara Jay
6 Mariah Milano
7 Lupe Fuentes
8 Phoenix Marie
9 Janessa Brazil
10 Jayden Jaymes
11 Nina Mercedez
12 Jessica Jaymes
13 Nikki Benz
14 Lisa Ann
15 Miss Hybrid:confused:
16 Bree Olson
17 Ariel Rebel
18 Deauxma
19 Puma Swede
20 Shyla Stylez
21 Yurizan Beltran
22 Ember Reigns
23 Natasha Nice
24 Tegan Brady
25 Bobbi Eden

:bowdown::D

you is very fancy hehe thanks for the vote Babe <3

planetoidek

Closed Account

Sorry to inform you that only Busty Merilyn deserves my vote everyday. Excuse me.:lovecoupl

UGH, the image title is wrong, the list is correct!!

Will see if I can have this changed asap!!

EDIT: OK should be fixed in a bit.

EDIT 2: FIXED

@Roald : WORKS !

How about change the ranking-list(S) up to the max ? Means : if the border for round 2 for the MissFreeones-contest is50, there should be a top50-ranking-list, if the next border is 30, there should be a top30-ranking-list .... and so on. ??:):)

@Roald : WORKS !

How about change the ranking-list(S) up to the max ? Means : if the border for round 2 for the MissFreeones-contest is50, there should be a top50-ranking-list, if the next border is 30, there should be a top30-ranking-list .... and so on. ??:):)

A complete toplist is going to be made yes, not today though lol

So the MissFreeones contest is NOT a MissFreeOnesFORUM contest.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh The funniest post (quote) of your existence.

Mariahxxx

thank you! what about all the content of the contestants posted on Freeones during the year? what about feature galleries and live shows for freeones and custom shoots in freeones clothing etc...that is what it's about, not the fucking forum alone!

take a look at how many links to content there are on each girls profile you'll see that Bree has a lot more than most of the others in this contest, therefore she's been contributing to freeones as much or more than any of the rest of us.

ok i need to stop cheer leading for Bree now and get some of my own damn votes! :)

@Mariah : ...and for defending one of your hardest opponents you´ll have a power-voting from me tomorrow !:)

NikkiNova

Attachments

• IMG_7546.jpg
    IMG_7546.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 210

This is exactly why we added the "Best OCSM" category. To make sure the girls who are actually involved here on the board have a chance to win too.

HOWEVER, what most seem to forget (and its been said a lot of times) there is much more on FreeOnes then this board. The Board is only a part of the site. The actual site itself is much bigger (www.freeones.com). So the MissFreeones contest is NOT a MissFreeOnesFORUM contest.

The board does have a voice though and thats why we have the best OCSM category.

Now happy voting!!!

thats the point. wow had to wait 18 pages to see if somebody has the same opinion as i have. if i want to contact a model and wright with her.. ok thats one point. some people may enjoy this very much. but for me.. i will not make my vote on the miss freeones category because a model is wrighting a lot in the forum and having contact with her fans. i vote for her because i check her site out every day to see if a new link has come up. from those who wright in this forum only bree olson is in my freeones list because i think she is hot. the other models are in my ocsm category. i would have voted lexi belle for miss freeones when she was in the contest even if she didnt show up one time in any forum because she is my favorite but thats just my opinion. everybody should do it the way he likes it..

ChristineVinson

Well it's day 3 of the contest and here are what my choices are so far. I will be voting after 9pm central

Miss Freeones
Miss Hybrid( Amazing body with that incredible voice)
Nikki Nova(This lady is the best at seduction. Watch her solo vids)
Christine Vinson( I would love to kiss those juicy lips)
Got Gisele( Her webshows are both sexy and funny)
Samantha Wise( one of the best discoveries out there)
Vanilla Deville( my oh my oh my)
Mariah Milano( For all your hard work at making me hard)
Jenny Poussin( Hearing this french cutie orgasm is like music)
That leaves 2 spots open. who should get them

Best Eurobabe.
Miss Hybrid
Rebekah Dee.
Who wants the 3rd spot

Best Cam Girl.
Got Gisele
I will leave the last 2 spots open to suggestions.

Best Adult Model.
Christine Vinson
Who should get my other 2 votes.

Best Newcomer.
Samantha Wise
I need help with this one. There are way to many lovely ladies to keep a track of

Best Website
Nikki Nova
Miss Hybrid
Any other suggetions out there

Best OSCM
I'm going to leave this one blank til I see the boards for this day. Whoever makes the most posts will get my vote. I will be back after 9 pm central to mark my descision.

My votes are for the beautiful Nikki Nova, the luscious Miss Hybrid and stunning Vicky Vette, but after going through yesterdays posts and pics --- I'll have to add the gorgeous Christine Vinson. I apologise my dear, with so many beauty's I had overlooked you.

Thank you rane...I'm glad you found me!

Vern...kisses to you for all your support!!

xoxo Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.