• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★ (last day to vote!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 5123880, member: 10636"]
Woohoo - You ROCK, Shottis - MUAH~

MUAH right back atcha :kiss: :sex:

Vanilla DeVille

Official Checked Star Member

BJB, HM, Vanilla DeVille, Nikki, Miss Hybrid, Rebekah, Sabrina, Jane B, Tialing, (& yes, PEACHES), et al, have a great Thanksgiving... I'm off to fry the bird (& hopefully not myself or the house!).

Pax, RA

How did the fried turkey go? Are you still alive to tell the tale? lol I've had friends in the past do that and it ended badly... BADLY! LOL

Vanilla DeVille

Now it is time for me to bitch. Who deserves to be Miss FreeOnes? A member that belongs to the community who contributes. A community of depraved individuals that deserve to be separated from the rest of society sure, but still, a community unto ourselves.

Here I go: Miss FreeOnes.

Gabby Quinteros, How many invites do you need to post? I don't twit. I am not a twitter This is not a contest for twits. off of the list.

Jane Burgess #45 on the bubble? What the fuck more do you need from her? Posting onto every fucking board every fucking day. #16 as OSCM. Thanks for the support.

Lisa Ann #13 Her last post was in March.

Shyla Stylez #25 Her last post was in January.

Yurizan Beltran #24 2 posts a month. Never on this board.

Puma Swede I guess sitting it out till the next round. Only posts to her board.

Best OCSM

Vanilla DeVille #47. She post nearly every day. Provided free passes as prizes in the daily draw. Come on folks, she is giving us FreeOnes.

Phoenix Marie #12 She does have a board that she occasionally posts to, but we haven't heard from her since Beta testing.

Tia Ling #44 She is here nearly every day with pix and posts to dozens of boards regularly.

Lupe Fuentes #6 She has made only 5 posts...TOTAL! EVER!

Deauxma #25 Is she a member of this site?

Yurizan Beltran #29 10 post this year. None about or since the fucking contest started.

Rebekah Dee #53 Yea, she comes out more at contest time but she does come out here for us.

Enjoy your holiday season. See you later

BobJustBitching

Thanks for pointing all this out, Babe... What does a girl need to do? HAHA~

Vanilla DeVille

Kapishe

Banned

By the way...am I the only one who dreams crazy ass shit on a consistent basis? haha. I swear to God when I go to sleep at night it's like a friggin' adventure everytime. Last night I dreamt that I was the guard to the universe. I took the day shift and Donni Osmond worked the night shift. The universe was however all controlled in this high rise building that was scary as shit. It was a run down, old building in the hood and on the edge of Guatamala for some reason. Oh and our boss was Diddy who lived upstairs in a nice loft style apartment. He had a lot of bathrooms with beautiful mosaic tile but none of them had toilets....or doors for privacy. I woke up and had to pee. Swear to God

I'm willing to bet that if they read this, Donnie & Diddy will be negotiating a reality series with Mark Burnett by the end of the day. :rofl:

Yes and apparently he was also a big fan of the band Fear and he was responsible for Fear being on SNL so many years ago. I just found that out this morning when I got an email back from one o fmy friends I grew up with. I had sent him that same Belushi pic cuz I knew he would appreciate it and he gave me that new info. Makes me sad. Belushi was so damn funny and cool and it would've been so awesome to see what he would be like today.
xoxox
Nikki Nova
PLZ Vote Nikki Nova!! http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

I had no clue... I have even more respect for the guy then before and I didn't think that was possible. Belushi was so talented and funny. It is really too bad that he died so young. My favorite bit he did on SNL was the samurai. I am just giggling thinking about it. Thanks for the info Nikki!

Good Morning everyone.. or afternoon since thats what my clock is telling me.

Nikki Nova intresting dream. That you remeber it seems to suggest there is something to learn from it. I am not sure what yet but let me think on it a bit. As for weird dreams oh yes I have had soem that would just creep you out. If you care to hear them I am willing to PM you the details. One I still can't figure out why I had it.

Oh and by the way...Good Morning everyone. I said everything else but forgot to say that. By the way...am I the only one who dreams crazy ass shit on a consistent basis? haha. I swear to God when I go to sleep at night it's like a friggin' adventure everytime. Last night I dreamt that I was the guard to the universe. I took the day shift and Donni Osmond worked the night shift. The universe was however all controlled in this high rise building that was scary as shit. It was a run down, old building in the hood and on the edge of Guatamala for some reason. Oh and our boss was Diddy who lived upstairs in a nice loft style apartment. He had a lot of bathrooms with beautiful mosaic tile but none of them had toilets....or doors for privacy. I woke up and had to pee. Swear to God. hahaha
That's pron TMI but....hey I dream weird shit. Just sayin..
xoxox
Nikki Nova
PLZ Vote Nikki Nova!! http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog ttp://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

Kapishe Oh dear god noooooooooooooooo! Way to much reality crap on tv. Even if it did have Nikki in it I would have to go crazy. Scrath that I am crazy but that might make me violently crazy. Never good for a german/irish to go there.

I'm willing to bet that if they read this, Donnie & Diddy will be negotiating a reality series with Mark Burnett by the end of the day. :rofl:

Jane Burgess

My votes for today:

Miss Freeones:

Bobbi Eden
Bree Olson
Got Gisele
Jane Burgess
Kayden Kross
Miss Hybrid
Sunny Lane
Terri Summers
Vicky Vette
Yurizan Beltran

Best Euro Babe:

Bobbi Eden
Miss Hybrid
Terri Summers

Best Adult Model:
Ariel Rebel
Got Gisele
Sarah Peachez

Best Newcomer:
Ivy Snow
Alexia Rae
Lizz Tayler

Best OCSM:
Jane Burgess
Miss Hybrid
Vicky Vette

Thanks for the votes Niels, I appreciate it :)

There have been a number voting glitches. I have had mine. I guess that the processing and tallying and voting windows don't exactly match up for real time updates. When I get this problem I just wait till later in the day to make my vote. They will get counted I am sure.

Yeah there have been, I could not vote at all the other day. I am sure they will fix any glitches and count the votes.

Once I can vote again today the following beautiful babes will be getting at least one from me. Some will be lucky enough to get more than one.

Miss FreeOnes
Miss Hybrid
Christine Vinson
Samantha Wise
Nikki Nova
Rebekah Dee
Jane Burgess
Spexy Ashleigh
Karen Kougar
Kortney Kane
Vicky Vette

Euro
Miss Hybrid
Sandra Shine
Peaches

Cam Girl
Got Gisele
Taylor Stevens
Spexy Ashleigh

Adult Model
Sarah Peachez
Samantha Wise
Christine Vinson

New
Carmen Valentina
Samantha Wise
Spexy Ashleigh

Site
Miss Hybrid
Rebekah Dee
Mariah Milano

OCSM
Miss Hybrid
Spexy Ashleigh
Vicky Vette

Thank you larss :)

No changes today:

Miss Hybrid
Christine Vinson
Vicky Vette
Nina Mercedez
Spexy Ashleigh

Diversified :

Sophie Sweet
Sandra Shine
Claudia Bluebell
Jane Burgess
Jenny Poussin
Samantha Wise
Wanda CWH
Vanilla DeVille

:):D:)

Thank you saschaxx :)

my votes today are as followed
Jane Burgess
Nina Mercedez
Vicky Vette
Nikki Nova
Miss Hybrid
Mariah Milano
Got Gisele
Sara Jay
Bobbi Eden
Tegan Brady

Thanks bear, you are a good friend :)

Todays vote:

Jane Burgess. One more vote today to keep you safe.

Rebekah Dee. Folks, what are you thinking? She works as much as Jane Burgess to keep us all active and happy.

Tia Ling. Same as above.

Vanilla DeVille. Look at the list above her. Did some of those girls retire? They post nothing.

Chica. She may not post on this board everyday but nearly everyday on varios boards.

Mariah Milano. Today you get another vote since my lawyer is not back from Maui yet.

Miss Hybrid. Are you happy now? You got my vote today. What a whinny sniffling little bitch. Would you like me to bring you a cup of chocolate with those mini marshmallows floating on top? Would you like me to change the channel on the television? Do you have enough blankets? Do you need some batteries changed? Do you want me to post a turkey soup recipe onto Misshybrid.com specially created for your chef to serve you? For Christ's sakes, get your can out of bed and start stuffing it.

Sunny Lane. Off the list yesterday, back on today. Thanks for taking one for the team and not bitching about it like Miss You Know Who above you.

Nikki Nova. More of my votes for you in round 2. For today my vote for you goes to Taylor Stevens as a get well soon.

Ember Reigns. Yes, you were off my list yesterday but I think you are strong enough for another day without my vote for Bobbi Eden.

Thank you again bobjustbob.

Miss Freeones - Miss Hybrid, Sandra Shine, Rebekah Dee, Vicky Vette, Nikki Nova, Sophie Sweet, Bobbi Eden, Jessica Jaymes, Shanda Fay, Jane Burgess

Euro Babe - Miss Hybrid, Sandra Shine, Rebekah Dee

Cam Girl - Carmen Valentina, Got Gisele, Spexy Ashleigh

Newcomer - Carmen Valentina, Kira Star, Play with Alisa

Official Site - Miss Hybrid, Sandra Shine, Rebekah Dee

OCSM - Miss Hybrid, Sandra Shine, Rebekah Dee

Thank you very much d_jologs :)

Todays votes go to:
Miss Freeones
sara jay
mariah milano
vicky vette
Carmen Valentina
sunny lane
Jenny Poussin
Jane Burgess
Spexy Ashleigh
nikki nova
Kortney Kane

Best OCSM
Jane Burgess
play with alisa
Kortney Kane

Adult Model
Jenny Poussin
got gisele
Christine Vinson

Best Euro
Tegan Brady
miss hybrid
bobbi eden

Best Newcomer
xo eve
play with alisa
Spexy Ashleigh

Cam Girl
Got gisele
Spexy Ashleigh
Chica

Website
bobbi eden
nikki nova
Spexy Ashleigh

Thank you very much dbradford :)

Had to do my votes today via Internet Explorer but here they are.

Bella Bellini
Jane Burgess
Jenny Poussin
Masuimi Max
Play With Alisa
Sarah Peachez
Spexy Ashleigh
Taylor Stevens
Tia Ling
Xo Eve

Thank you very much Doc Scurlock. Bella Bellini should be a lot higher in all of the categories she is in.

My votes today (being tactical to help those sweet, sexy, powerful women I want in the Top 25 not yet in the Top 25.)

Jane Burgess
Vanessa Blue
Naughty Allie
Rebekah Dee
Aaliyah Love
Bobbi Eden
Red XXX
Nikki Nova
Nikki Sinn
Lisa Sparxxx

Good luck to all the girls.

Thank you Dashman. Don't forget to also vote for Aaliyah Love in the Best CamGirl category

Today is the start of a new strategy about my votes : I will still keep my "core votes" (Kagney Linn Karter, Mariah Milano, Miss Hybrid, Natasha Nice, Nikki Nova, Nina Mercedez, Sunny Leone) but now comes the moment when I try to support some girls i like and wich are rank between 20th and the 50th place.
This way i'll try to help them make it to the 2nd round.
The girls i've choosen are, Natasha Nice (#28), Vanessa Blue (#34= and Shyla Stylez (#24)

So, today's votes :

Miss Freeones
Francine Dee
Kagney Linn Karter
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Natasha Nice
Nikki Nova
Nina Mercedez
Shyla Stylez
Sunny Leone
Vanessa Blue

Euro
Natasha Nice
Lupe Fuentes
Miss Hybrid

Newcomer
Ivy Snow
Jinxypie
Kortney Kane

Official Site
Kagney Linn Karter
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid

OCSM
Jane Burgess
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova

Thank you very much Johan :)

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account

Daily votes, no changes:

MISS FREEONES 2011

Rebekah Dee (from #71 to #67, still needs pushing)
Jane Burgess (from #41 to #39)
Bree Olson
Alexia Rae
Lisa Sparxxx
Tegan Brady
Sandra Shine
Maggie Green
Demi Scott
Busty Merilyn

BEST NEWCOMER

Alexia Rae
Tegan Brady