• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

McRocket

Banned
Re: Mischa Barton, Ugly?

Like most women, she obviously does not look good in everything.

But with the right clothes and makeup; she is definitely an attractive woman. Anyone who says otherwise is, in my opinion, wrong.

Now if she ate a bit more, worked out properly (some weight training) and got a nice breast job. That would be visually interesting.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

I've always thought she was sexy, by that I mean she has the looks to overcome the face that she has no curves to speak of. a 9 in looks 5 in body :2 cents:

McRocket

Banned

Colonel said:
I've always thought she was sexy, by that I mean she has the looks to overcome the face that she has no curves to speak of. a 9 in looks 5 in body :2 cents:

Well put, I think.

Yes, anyone that says she is ugly; with all due respect, does not know what an attractive woman is.
She may or may not be gorgeous. But ugly? Give me a break.
There is no way the woman in the pictures Civic Killer 80 posted just above is an ugly woman.
She may not always look great. But she is not ugly.

Last edited:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

mcrocket said:
Well put, I think.

Yes, anyone that says she is ugly; with all due respect, does not know what an attractive woman is.
She may or may not be gorgeous. But ugly? Give me a break.
There is no way the woman in the pictures Civic Killer 80 posted just above is an ugly woman.
She may not always look great. But she is not ugly.
I'm glad she finally turned 18 a few years back, For a while there I felt...Well perverted :1orglaugh

Another shot of her

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches

Not bad.... not good, but not bad....

Max

Banned

she's not bad!

But can I just say your choice of words "bony, pumpkinheaded, pukeface" made my laugh lol...dude you went on a rant ha ha :D

Not my type really like them with some meat on them but can see why she appeals to some.After all she's not the first extremely thin woman that people think is sexy is she.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your pretty far off about this one....I would drink her bathwater...

Mischa is well hot and is in a show that contaisn quite a few.

Of those hotties in the O.C. I would say Mischa just edges out Rachel Bilson for the hottest but sometimes Rachel does look hotter than Mischa.