• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What does everyone else think of this bony, pumpkinheaded, pukeface? I cannot believe she is looked at as any type of sex symbol. She is like the sixth best looking girl on her show at best! Just a thought that has been bothering me for a while

Re: Mischa Barton, Ugly?

at times she looks good, especially on the O.C, but i can believe that without makeup her bony figure could truly emerge

She´s skinny but not ugly.
Maybe when she gets older....
The O.C. has one of the hottest female casts on tv ever.
I haven´t seen an ugly woman yet, not even among the guest stars.

moemat2000 said:
What does everyone else think of this bony, pumpkinheaded, pukeface? I cannot believe she is looked at as any type of sex symbol. She is like the sixth best looking girl on her show at best! Just a thought that has been bothering me for a while

Thank You.
I'm not alone!!

Sometimes I think she's cute but most of the time she's not. She's not ugly she's just really skinny and I think with a little meat on her she'd look great. I seen far worst. As far as sex symbol. She's not that by a long shot.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

She looks good on the show, when in character - but I have to say that I was shocked when I saw the candids of her. Way too skinny, boney is the right word like someone said... IMO She has that generic actress drawn look... Please feed her. ;) :)

i think she is beautiful!!!
but when she dont speak!!!something weird happens with her mouth!!!
dont know what but it like it s misplaced!!!!

i d hit it though without second thought!!!!

She is entirely too skinny for my liking. Although she is somewhat attractive and maybe if she put on a couple pounds, she would do alittle something for me.