• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Milla Jovovich

member2013

Closed Account
She has a heavenly exotic look, and exudes animalistic sexuality: but obviously, her body is beyond sub-par. Any adolescent fantasy that one might have of her, being this literal goddess: is quickly diminished when she opens her mouth, and talks about life. Genes don't work that way, most of the time you will either be nice for sultry sex or an amazing intellectual - you won't be both. You will either be a body, or a mind. You will either be an average to mediocre, or great in some areas but very poor in others.

She has a heavenly exotic look, and exudes animalistic sexuality: but obviously, her body is beyond sub-par. Any adolescent fantasy that one might have of her, being this literal goddess: is quickly diminished when she opens her mouth, and talks about life. Genes don't work that way, most of the time you will either be nice for sultry sex or an amazing intellectual - you won't be both. You will either be a body, or a mind. You will either be an average to mediocre, or great in some areas but very poor in others.

I'm going to have to say that you are flat out wrong on that right there.

Of course she isn't an "amazing intellectual" (I hightly doubt any woman you serious fancy falls into that catagory either) but that doesn't make her stupid.

member2013

Closed Account
I'm going to have to say that you are flat out wrong on that right there.

Of course she isn't an "amazing intellectual" (I hightly doubt any woman you serious fancy falls into that catagory either) but that doesn't make her stupid.

It's a subjective estimation, there is no concrete: 'right,' or 'wrong,' answer. There is 'no need' to resort to insults about what 'type,' of woman I, 'fancy.' I didn't claim that she was, 'stupid.' I should also add that her movie, 'career,' would have gone nowhere - if it were not for superficial people and their obsession with looks. I have not seen any improvement in her acting ability, since she first began. It speaks volumes. I apologize for my opinions, and I will leave you to your poster of her, and Discman with her mediocre cd.

Anyway, this is juvenile, sorry people, and enjoy this thread. Ignore both of us.

You speak of superficial people's obsession with looks is the sole force behind her film career yet you have an avatar featuring a woman with some of the most grotesque looking implants I have ever seen. I simply don't understand it.

And your opinion may be that she hasn't improved since Return to the Blue Lagoon but I beg to differ. The Fifth Element, The Messenger, Dummy, The Claim, all of these movies are quite fine.

And he cd is far from mediocre, in fact it got plenty of good reviews from most music critics. Just because it wasn't a commerical success doesn't make it bad. And discman? Time to join the 21st century, people have ipods and mp3 players now.

member2013

Closed Account
You speak of superficial people's obsession with looks is the sole force behind her film career yet you have an avatar featuring a woman with some of the most grotesque looking implants I have ever seen. I simply don't understand it.

And your opinion may be that she hasn't improved since Return to the Blue Lagoon but I beg to differ. The Fifth Element, The Messenger, Dummy, The Claim, all of these movies are quite fine.

And he cd is far from mediocre, in fact it got plenty of good reviews from most music critics. Just because it wasn't a commerical success doesn't make it bad. And discman? Time to join the 21st century, people have ipods and mp3 players now.

Yes, ok, ok. :1orglaugh