• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

milf id (her real name?) Mrs. Stock

any updates ?

I found a 20:00 minute video of mrs. stock on one of those "tube" sites (you know, the kind that we can't post links to here).

Anyways, it was a video that I had never seen before, so if you are interested, shoot me an email via the freeones messages, and I will send you the link.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
She also goes by Julie Mandrews, but there's not much I can find on her.

Yeah her name is definetly Julie Mandrews, ive seen her in the film Somebody's mother- but for some reason she is credited their as Helena

i dont think she has done to many movies

the film i mentioned above is very extreme, very rough anal and a double cumshot, she is a great performer but its nasty and very hard e.g chains.whipping,gagging etc etc

Yeah her name is definetly Julie Mandrews, ive seen her in the film Somebody's mother- but for some reason she is credited their as Helena

i dont think she has done to many movies

the film i mentioned above is very extreme, very rough anal and a double cumshot, she is a great performer but its nasty and very hard e.g chains.whipping,gagging etc etc

I found another one of those Tube sites with 4 full length videos of Mrs. Stock, including the video you referred to above with the anal, chains, etc. stuff ( it's 24 Minutes long). The other videos on this Tube site are the "My First Sex Teacher" (20 Minutes) and "My Friend's Hot Mom" (25 Minutes).

I can't post the links for these types of Tube sites on here, but if you send me an email I can send you the link.

Thx

i saw her in a threesome scene with james deen and kris slater for Milfseeker, but i cannot find it now. Someone can help me? Coster Tara is another of her aka's