• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Christa daaaaaaaaaaamn, lol....

Actually Mister R. his remark isnt that instulting, he just doesnt like that many tattoos. I can relate to that. nevertheless, she keeps me hypnotised somehow, she just has got that beauty and aura I guess, and she seems a sweetheart too, even better. I soooooo love that girl!
And that ass, that fabulous ass...............

qTEkNhT.jpg

S8PTkYG.jpg

YtMG9cG.jpg

Matter of taste, I too love her music and voice. But then again, people think my taste in music weird too :p

- - - Updated - - -

But fucking hot she is.....

I feel quite certain that she's going to reach a certain age when pictures of her now will embarrass her, but I bet she'll never regret things not done. Like her, hate her, I'm sure it matters not either way to her. She can go cry into a huge fucking bag of money, while her haters do what? Frequent internet boards and secretly jerk off to pics of her? I'll give her this: She lives her life on her terms, and she does what she likes to do, and I have yet to see a news story about her holding a gun to peoples' heads, and forcing them to watch her or listen to her. And yet, people act as if she commits some sort of personal affront to them. It's almost as pathetic as the guys who think a celeb would fuck them if only given the right opportunity. WAY too much vested in the lives of famous people.

DuanCulo

Staff member

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I can't believe her security lets concert goers get that close, let alone paw at her like that.

I know it is an old pic, but I cant help it........ her ass man........such a fabulous ass.................

Edit: and I forgot to mention those incredible legs, paradise to at. Miley all together, what a girl to look at.....
Ass%2005.jpg