• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Why the hell is everyone making such a big deal about what Miley Cyrus did? she did'nt show nipple she did'nt show pussy, only her back. it was only her back.....:dunno:

She is 18 as of 2 minutes ago and i can officially say now Id absolutely love some of that. She is a gorgeous young woman! I think she is undoubtedly hot! Had to sit through watching that disney crap with my littel one but miss Miley has grown into a hot hot girl. Not quite as hot as fellow Disney alum Aly Michalka (once again came across her watching w/ little one one), but gorgeous nonetheless. cheers!

She is 18 as of 2 minutes ago and i can officially say now Id absolutely love some of that. She is a gorgeous young woman!

I know you live in Georgia, which is one time-zone ahead of Tennessee, where she was born, so officially, she won't be 18 for another
53 minutes. :tongue:

Had to sit through watching that disney crap with my littel one but miss Miley has grown into a hot hot girl. Not quite as hot as fellow Disney alum Aly Michalka (once again came across her watching w/ little one one), but gorgeous nonetheless. cheers!

You're right about Aly, she is HOT!. As for Disney, I've got too many nieces and nephews who are always over watching those shows, so that's how/why I know too much about that annoying channel.

Re: Miley Cyrus is 18

She's not even 18 in her hometown (i.e. her birthplace) for another 42 minutes and she already had two threads. And any pictures posted would obviously be of her before she turned 18.

:facepalm:

I feel like I just watched Futurama, lol but what about the fakes? Is it cool cuz the face but the body's are over 18 ??? Mods?

She could do with bigger tits and her voice is annoying as fuck, but you gotta give it to her shes still fuckin hot! I wouldn't hesitate to plough her!

Last edited by a moderator:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
18 You say, :hit: