• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miley Cyrus Apologizes Again For "Racist" Slant Eyes Photos

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
So she made slant eyes, big fucking deal!! What's next, apologizing for every person who's ever talked like an Asian or some other nationality?

wtf? she made slanted eyes??? what a fucking racist slut. throw her in jail for the rest of her life. i'm sick of these little starlets thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
::reads her wiki:: Why is she popular, again? Why did her dad get 15 minutes of fame? Does she have a mom?! She's not exactly attractive, either. Sorta.. like a corn-fed gal without the 50 extra pounds to actually show for it. Saw a picture where she's standing next to Ashley Tisdale.. just looking at their legs was like comparing Ashley toothpick to Miley deepfriedsnickersbar.

Can her punishment be something like eight months of not appearing on tv? I'm getting really sick of this girl...

Lol i agree she anoys me so much

like a corn-fed gal without the 50 extra pounds to actually show for it. Saw a picture where she's standing next to Ashley Tisdale.. just looking at their legs was like comparing Ashley toothpick to Miley deepfriedsnickersbar.

that's harsh, bro. I wouldn't say that she was overweight, she looks pretty skinny to me. no wonder teen girls are all anorexic.

I have to ask...why are you watching a child star? She shows on Disney Channel.
She's good at what she does...if I didn't have a little girl I would barely know who she is.

If I didn't have a son, I think I would still know who she is. She's everywhere. All over TV, on the radio, in magazines, on the internet. It would actually be weird if someone didn't know who she was.

::reads her wiki:: Why is she popular, again? Why did her dad get 15 minutes of fame? Does she have a mom?! She's not exactly attractive, either. Sorta.. like a corn-fed gal without the 50 extra pounds to actually show for it. Saw a picture where she's standing next to Ashley Tisdale.. just looking at their legs was like comparing Ashley toothpick to Miley deepfriedsnickersbar.

I'd say she is cute, more of the the girl next door look. And plus she is just a teenager.... I bet you won't be saying that in 5 or 6 years. :)

Philbert

Banned
If I didn't have a son, I think I would still know who she is. She's everywhere. All over TV, on the radio, in magazines, on the internet. It would actually be weird if someone didn't know who she was.

I watch all 4 Cable news channels, and local news. I watch a lot of local channels, and listen to radio all day. I never hear anything about Miley Cyrus, except when she does a concert tour and it's coming to town.
I said I'd hardly know who she is, and that's true...where is she being talked about other than occasionally on tv, or radio? And why is she being talked about at all? She's a Disney star.
Lots of people don't know who the fuck Hannah Montana is, and most who do have children who watch Disney.

Pick up a magazine at the grocery store checkout, and there probably won't be any articles on Miley.

I watch all 4 Cable news channels, and local news. I watch a lot of local channels, and listen to radio all day. I never hear anything about Miley Cyrus, except when she does a concert tour and it's coming to town.
I said I'd hardly know who she is, and that's true...where is she being talked about other than occasionally on tv, or radio? And why is she being talked about at all? She's a Disney star.
Lots of people don't know who the fuck Hannah Montana is, and most who do have children who watch Disney.

Pick up a magazine at the grocery store checkout, and there probably won't be any articles on Miley.

Hannah Montana is also on ABC on Saturday mornings. Right after That's So Raven and right before Zack and Cody. God, I hate that I know that.

Anyway, Miley is everywhere. We're even talking about her right now. That's how popular she is.

Philbert

Banned
Hannah Montana is also on ABC on Saturday mornings. Right after That's So Raven and right before Zack and Cody. God, I hate that I know that.

Anyway, Miley is everywhere. We're even talking about her right now. That's how popular she is.

Only to little kids.
ABC Saturday mornings...all kids programming.
Lot's of FreeOnes members have no idea who she is. Talking about anything here is no measure of fame.

Only to little kids.
ABC Saturday mornings...all kids programming.
Lot's of FreeOnes members have no idea who she is. Talking about anything here is no measure of fame.

She is marketed towards children but not everybody here, who is talking about her, has a kid. I think that's a measure of her fame.

Ok, yes, if you are a US resident and don't pay any attention to popular entertainment, or generalized news sources that reference it, or advertising and merchandising among consumer locations, then you probably don't know who she is.

To those people I'd ask them how they get internet inside of their caves?

Last edited: