• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Michelle Vargas

Do you know if she have done sexual thing on camera, like real blowjob or fingering herself?

Do you know if she do live show ?

Do you know if she have a twitter?

Thanks for the answer

There's an episode on the 'in the vip' site called 'Gold and Silver' in which she has a full on b/g scene wearing a snazzy silver crotchless number.
The pics on the site for the episode don't show it, but its in there.

There are 2 girls in this scene in a similar costume. Daniella Diamond is the main one in the pics, but both feature equally in the vid. Have a look at the last pic in this link. If it's not her, then some of the earlier pics of her in this thread are also wrong, and I offer my apologies.

http://www.realitykings.com/in-the-vip/gold_and_silver/home.htm

Admittedly its hard to see her properly on these small pics, but I've seen the vid and the girl in the silver and in the last pic is definately the one seen in post 88 of this thread.

Above:

Sorry bud, I wish you were right. The 2, 3, and 4th pic in post 88 are not Michelle. You can see that girl has stars tatooed on her stomach, and Michelle does not. Also the girl in silver in the vid doesn't look like either of them, and doesn't have fake tits like Michelle or the other girl.