• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I have seen 2 versions of a picture from the Perfect 10 set where one of them is pre-photoshop and you can clearly see some bush. Has anyone else seen any more of that set where she hasn't been airbrushed?

I have seen 2 versions of a picture from the Perfect 10 set where one of them is pre-photoshop and you can clearly see some bush. Has anyone else seen any more of that set where she hasn't been airbrushed?

Considering she did a nude shoot for them which did show some hair. Why would it be pre-photoshop :confused:

As I've stated in a few places on this board. It was very early in her career and she has regretted it ever since.

can you show us the pic which you mean???

No, because all the pictures from that and any Perfect 10 photoshoots are copyrighted. As I've said on here before.

Here's the image i'm talking about - dunno if i'm allowed to post that...?

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Considering she did a nude shoot for them which did show some hair. Why would it be pre-photoshop :confused:

As I've stated in a few places on this board. It was very early in her career and she has regretted it ever since.

No, because all the pictures from that and any Perfect 10 photoshoots are copyrighted. As I've said on here before.

Oh oops - crossed messages.

Anyway I've not seen any hair in that set and i'm pretty sure i've seen all the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway I've not seen any hair in that set and i'm pretty sure i've seen all the pics.

Michelle did three Perfect 10 shoots. Two that are artistic/glamour types with topless shots. The third one is artistic/nude by which I mean none open legs shoots or such like. I have all three sets (and no don't ask me to share them, as any member here will tell you the answer is no!).

She is not the only one to have done a nude shoot from the present top glamour models either. To name another for example Sophie Howard did one Perfect 10 too. Also early in her career.

Now I will put this very simple. All Perfect 10 shoots are copyrighted. Hence why you never see any previews except on there site. Any you find on the web are breaking copyright unless it's a Perfect 10 site.

PS
From experience too, I can tell you it's just about impossible to get permission off them to show any of their pictures. I've never managed it yet. Once even with the site I approached them for offering money.

i heard shes in the latest mayfair magazine (dec '07) can anyone confirm or deny this? and do we get any muff shots in it if she has posed?

If she is, how old do you think the pictures are?

Because Michelle is due to have the baby on December 18th according to sources.

So unless they are the Perfect 10 pictures, which I doubt. Then they will be either topless or just a interview, which has also been done before.