• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Michelle Louise / Michelle B / Michelle Barrett

From her Adultwork page

"Tuesday, August 30th 2011
Next Entry
New website!
Well guys,

Here's a bit of info regarding my website I've been working on!

I've had so many set backs and been busy with lots of things but finally I'm 90% there to launching my website! It's expected to go LIVE mid/late september with lots of new naughtiness! Keep checking back and I'll have a lot of new information on this ;)

I've been shooting lots of new horny movies and slutty images in lots of different outfits in lots of new places with some old and new faces!

You'll love watching fuck and suck dick, licking pussy, and having my pussy licked!

Inbox me with any suggestions, requests you'd like to see in my new movies ;)

Michelle xxx"

Can't blooming wait!

Re: Michelle Louise / Michelle B / Michelle Barrett

From her Adultwork page

"Tuesday, August 30th 2011
Next Entry
New website!
Well guys,

Here's a bit of info regarding my website I've been working on!

I've had so many set backs and been busy with lots of things but finally I'm 90% there to launching my website! It's expected to go LIVE mid/late september with lots of new naughtiness! Keep checking back and I'll have a lot of new information on this ;)

I've been shooting lots of new horny movies and slutty images in lots of different outfits in lots of new places with some old and new faces!

You'll love watching fuck and suck dick, licking pussy, and having my pussy licked!

Inbox me with any suggestions, requests you'd like to see in my new movies ;)

Michelle xxx"

Can't blooming wait!

which is her new website ?

richardbs

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Attachments

• sm_LollyBadcock_S9_057.JPG
    sm_LollyBadcock_S9_057.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 145
yeah but she's chubbed up now!! she could do with a trip to the gym to get it back to her amazing standards but she's still cute, just not "as" hot as she used to be when she retired :(