• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Michael Moore says watch his new film for free.

So basically Moore is campaigning for the Democratic party?

out of all his movies this really seems to be the biggest non-issue.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I don't get why so many people hate Michael Moore so much. If you pay attention to the reality of his movies, they're actually kind of good.

I don't get why so many people hate Michael Moore so much. If you pay attention to the reality of his movies, they're actually kind of good.

He makes some good points without a doubt, but he's still a fat, obnoxious, little pricked guy that just annoys the shit outta me. :rofl:

Plus, I hate ideologues of any kind. They aren't really after the TRUTH, they are out to prove THEIR view of the world is right. And no one's view of the world is totally right IMHO.

He spouts half truths and whole lies and is a HUGE hypocrite to boot.

He needs to go the hell away!

ChefChiTown

He makes some good points without a doubt, but he's still a fat, obnoxious, little pricked guy that just annoys the shit outta me. :rofl:

Plus, I hate ideologues of any kind. They aren't really after the TRUTH, they are out to prove THEIR view of the world is right. And no one's view of the world is totally right IMHO.

See, I guess I just seperate his "theories" from what he is actually proving by making a point. For example, Sicko had some hardcore truth to it but it wasn't necessarily brought upon by "facts". It just made the point that our healthcare system in the US fucking sucks and that even beat down, poorer countries treat their citizens better than we do (when it comes to healthcare).

See, I guess I just seperate his "theories" from what he is actually proving by making a point. For example, Sicko had some hardcore truth to it but it wasn't necessarily brought upon by "facts". It just made the point that our healthcare system in the US fucking sucks and that even beat down, poorer countries treat their citizens better than we do (when it comes to healthcare).

Unfortunately, most people can't or don't want to separate "facts" from "theories"... that's what scares me about people like Moore, he can manipulate people's views (especially extremist type people) by twisting "facts" to prove his agenda.

ChefChiTown

Unfortunately, most people can't or don't want to separate "facts" from "theories"... that's what scares me about people like Moore, he can manipulate people's views (especially extremist type people) by twisting "facts" to prove his agenda.

That's exactly what politicians do.

This is one of those rare moments it doesn’t bother me I'm still on dial-up and practicaly unable to download something. :1orglaugh

This is one of those rare moments it doesn’t bother me I'm still on dial-up and practicaly unable to download something. :1orglaugh

I'm on cable, but I'm just not going to download that.

I liked movies and life a lot better when things were done for fun, and not everything was so political.

This guy (Moore, not D-Rock :D ) continues to outdo himself for crassness and jackassery.

Actually taking glee in a hurricane bearing down on New Orleans because it will disrupt the RNC? Then attributing it to God? Wow- absolutely classless.

H

So bad ole Michael has made a film about trying to get young people involved and vote,bad Michael.:nono:And is apparently making it available for free to watch on line.And I thought he was all about the money.:rolleyes:

For many elections the republicans have worked to depress voter turnout among certain groups who they know will not be voting for them.And make no mistake about that turnout will be probably the biggest factor in who wins the Presidency and how much larger the dem majority's in congress will be in this upcoming election.Bigger the turnout especially among people turning out for the 1st time works very much to the dems favor.So no wonder that those on the other side of the political spectrum mock the effort and Moore.You would think everyone would think more people who get involved and vote the better.But as in past elections if your agenda and side is not promoted by more participation your against it.And just for balance I will say for sure dems see the political advantage for themselves in higher turnout just like the republicans see advantage in lower and some will say that makes them the same on that score,but are the two positions really equal? Hmm, promote more democracy and participation vs less democracy and less participation, which one sounds like the better goal to get the american people's interest heard and represented?

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Moore can take his films and shove them up his ass!

Forgot to mention that the movie from that site can be only be downloaded from the US and Canada also up til Sept 23.

Maybe he should have done this for last election?

Painting McCain out to be G. Bush is so irresponsible on the Democrats part.